well played uvhm

#51LordofHuntersPosted 4/18/2013 5:23:03 PM
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
LordofHunters posted...
Azrael0206 posted...
Man,
You guys sure play a lot of other games.

Bro do you even diversify?

We play with black dudes all the time, instead of crack in the pyrex pots its a massive amount of soup, Damn stereotypes.

Soup or Ramen/Pho? The second option is preferred sir.
---
PSN/GT: Azure_Soul/Azure0Soul
Games being played: Borderlands 2, Mass Effect, Monster Hunter, Persona 4 Golden.
#52JimiMorrison187Posted 4/18/2013 6:08:14 PM(edited)
JimiMorrison187 posted...
any of you guys play Bioshock iInfinite yet?

Having a hard time not playing it, but it's got 10 GB left to download so I won't be able to play it for a couple hours anyways.

Only real negative to PC games. ^_^

Awesome game you probably picked a good time to start it. You should be done with it in the next week or so. Story is Awesome, Liz is awesome, ending was amazing and not predictable at all. It really throws you for a loop ands brings the entire experience together.

Awesome. I love Bioshock 2 even though a lot of people didn't give it credit. Minerva's Den was amazing too I thought. HAd a better story than the actual game did. Looks so colorful and the new setting was what I was waiting for.

Douvbt I'll finish it that fast since I am a completionist and I'll probably play it more than once if I like it enough. I love taking my time in these Bioshock games to see everything, collect all the recordings, etc.

BTW...can you "Max out" your character in this one. Weapon upgrades, plasmids, etc., or do you ahve to make a choice like B2?

BTW I saw this on the Bioshock boards and Lol'd hard:

http://kotaku.com/some-dont-like-bioshocks-forced-baptism-enough-to-as-473178476

Some guy got a refund because there is a baptism in the game and it is blasphemy according to him.
---
I Support: http://www.bl2wiki.com/images/thumb/0/0c/Vladof_logo.png/400px-Vladof_logo.png
#53JimiMorrison187Posted 4/18/2013 5:43:27 PM
Why don't the E-Tech shotguns count for BA challenges? : /

You know how amazing that Slag Slow Hand is? It's the x3 version with 72% Slag chance. I'm Level 59 and I still use the LEvel 50 one I have with no feeling of it being weak. It doesn't give me any shotgun challenge credit though. I just got a fire splattergun to use with it and it doesn't count any kills. I have a one spread corrode Slow Hand too, but it sucked. :(
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/ripvanwallace/luck_zpscd566998.jpg
I just want to tell you, good luck. We're all counting on you.
#54CuddlyDollPosted 4/18/2013 7:00:15 PM
Ouchie bouncies!!
---
Yeah, it's fun to pretend sometimes~
GT: Doom Desire
#55Azrael0206Posted 4/18/2013 7:13:11 PM
CuddlyDoll posted...
Ouchie bouncies!!

:0
Wh-what?
---
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
"Bro, do you even diversify?" - LordofHunters
#56xboxBUNZILLAPosted 4/18/2013 7:24:34 PM
LordofHunters posted...
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
LordofHunters posted...
Azrael0206 posted...
Man,
You guys sure play a lot of other games.

Bro do you even diversify?

We play with black dudes all the time, instead of crack in the pyrex pots its a massive amount of soup, Damn stereotypes.

Soup or Ramen/Pho? The second option is preferred sir.

It was like Italian wedding soup, he wasn't messing around.
---
word to the wise, turn off your BAR before you dashboard. :)
BayouJoe posted... Cool, I found the duct tape, no more interruptions from the young uns.
#57FullMetalMegaPosted 4/18/2013 7:27:46 PM
BayouJoe, how come your screen name sounds familiar to me, like something from my childhood?
---
GT: Dark Guardian88
3DS FC: 1375-7986-1634
#58BayouJoe(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 7:51:22 PM(edited)
FullMetalMega posted...
BayouJoe, how come your screen name sounds familiar to me, like something from my childhood?

Ya got me there, have no idea....must be my exuberant personality, besides I'm pretty sure you weren't even born when I was a kid, lol.

btw, there is a Bayou Joe's Marina & Grill in Panama City, FL
---
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
#59JimiMorrison187Posted 4/18/2013 7:41:39 PM(edited)
LOL @ what just happened to me.

So...I was just on the Current Events board for a minute. I started a topic that wasn't against the TOU. It didn't get modded, but the moderator closed it. I started another topic asking why mods close topics if they aren't against the TOU, or worthy of moderation. Topic closed. I started a 3rd topic asking who keeps doing it. Closed, then moderated for disruptive posting. I started a FOURTH topic asking how to report a cowardly moderator. Moderated for disruptive posting.

Gee...I wonder. Is it one of you guys? XD

Either way...it should be fun to see what comes of it. It's obvious abuse of power.

Anyways, I just started playing with 4 Tediore weapons as my Zerker and I just throw them constantly after one shot. DOUBLE TEDIORE RELOAD GRENADES! WHOOOOOO!
---
If you like Terraria and can't wait for Starbound check out Darkout too (Greenlight it!): http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=98158224
#60PanopictonguyPosted 4/18/2013 7:47:28 PM
any of you guys play Bioshock iInfinite yet?

Having a hard time not playing it, but it's got 10 GB left to download so I won't be able to play it for a couple hours anyways.

Only real negative to PC games. ^_^

Awesome game you probably picked a good time to start it. You should be done with it in the next week or so. Story is Awesome, Liz is awesome, ending was amazing and not predictable at all. It really throws you for a loop ands brings the entire experience together.

Awesome. I love Bioshock 2 even though a lot of people didn't give it credit. Minerva's Den was amazing too I thought. HAd a better story than the actual game did. Looks so colorful and the new setting was what I was waiting for.

Douvbt I'll finish it that fast since I am a completionist and I'll probably play it more than once if I like it enough. I love taking my time in these Bioshock games to see everything, collect all the recordings, etc.

BTW...can you "Max out" your character in this one. Weapon upgrades, plasmids, etc., or do you ahve to make a choice like B2?

BTW I saw this on the Bioshock boards and Lol'd hard:

http://kotaku.com/some-dont-like-bioshocks-forced-baptism-enough-to-as-473178476

Some guy got a refund because there is a baptism in the game and it is blasphemy according to him.

it's not really the baptism people are mad about. it's tied to the ending. It's what the baptism is connected to that people are upset about.

also when I said finish it I meant you will be able to beat it. Also yes you can max out everything may take a bit of enemy grinding to buy all the upgrades buy you can do it. I had most of the ones I wanted abs plenty of cash left over.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.