Guns that work well with B0re?

#1kvng727Posted 4/18/2013 11:15:28 AM
Hey guys, as the topic suggests I want to know everyone's personal opinion on what works best with Zero's B0re skill.

I've been having a lot of success with the Twister, Ravager, and DP unkempt Harold. But I want to farm for more guns to have a more diverse arsenal so i'm open to any suggestions. Thanks in advance my friends!
#2Argyle_GargoylePosted 4/18/2013 11:20:56 AM
pretty much any gun can work. some are obviously better than others. rapid fire stuff like vladof pistols, or a good shotgun work well with it, but just about anything other than e tech pistols works well.

strategy tip. find a good singularity grenade like a longbow slag singularity or a quasar. pull the enemies into a group and then fire away
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#3TsurukePosted 4/18/2013 11:26:47 AM
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
pretty much any gun can work. some are obviously better than others. rapid fire stuff like vladof pistols, or a good shotgun work well with it, but just about anything other than e tech pistols works well.

strategy tip. find a good singularity grenade like a longbow slag singularity or a quasar. pull the enemies into a group and then fire away

QFT
#4kvng727(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 11:42:37 AM
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...

Yeah but I've been having more success with the weapons I've mentioned. The Ravager and DP Unkempt Harold's high pellet count helps mow down multiple enemies. The Twisters unique pellet arrangement helps me hit critical much easier.

Thanks for the tip on the singularity grenade, I saw a video with a Cunning/B0re Zero destroying Hyperious in seconds. I actually use that strategy with my shock Mechro.

I just shoot the Slagga everywhere(with Close Enough everything gets slagged), throw the Lobbed Quasar, and finally unleash hell with my Binary Thunderball Fist/CC.

Thanks for the suggestion and help Gargoyle, its much appreciated :D