Maya might get 2 heads from Poker Night?

#1NekoZamPosted 4/19/2013 2:14:56 PM
I have all the heads and skins for Maya and Gaige, including the DLC. After downloading the patch and going to the New-U station, I noticed they both have heads missing from the total. I'm assuming they're the Poker Night 2 ones since the patch was supposed to be prepping the game for the release. Gaige is only missing 1, but Maya is missing 2. Maybe she has another unlockable head besides the poker visor? That would be cool, since the visor is pretty lame. I haven't bothered to look at the other characters.
---
GT and PSN: NekoZam
#2therenegadenailPosted 4/19/2013 2:16:21 PM
Could also be that loot box head maybe?
---
derp
#3NekoZam(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 2:22:58 PM(edited)
Didn't even think of that. When does that come out? And if that is it, then I guess Gaige doesn't get it.

EDIT: Just checked everyone else. Zero is missing 2 heads and a skin, and Sal and Axton are missing 2 heads. So it does look like that's the answer. That's lame then, oh well. I'll close this when I can.
---
GT and PSN: NekoZam
#4therenegadenailPosted 4/19/2013 2:22:55 PM
I dunno when it comes out but pc users looked through the files and it's already in the game and can use the loot box and poker night dlc although most likely only those who mod it i guess
---
derp