Which character benefits the *least* from the level cap?

#41kiwimyweeweePosted 4/20/2013 1:53:29 PM
gunsndroses posted...
kiwimyweewee posted...
Well if you don't like maya then she would have least benefited you and your fun with the skill points increase. Isn't that what you have been going on about?

Nope. Not at all.

I actually use Salvador. His new skill points affect me the most (and disappointed me the most), so I voted for him.

You had zero benefit fun from maya since you aren't even using the skill points at all. It was the logical choice in your case.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#42gunsndroses(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 1:56:14 PM
kiwimyweewee posted...
gunsndroses posted...
kiwimyweewee posted...
Well if you don't like maya then she would have least benefited you and your fun with the skill points increase. Isn't that what you have been going on about?

Nope. Not at all.

I actually use Salvador. His new skill points affect me the most (and disappointed me the most), so I voted for him.

You had zero benefit fun from maya since you aren't even using the skill points at all. It was the logical choice in your case.

There's nothing logical about voting for something that doesn't affect me.
---
Halo 4 was the best Call of Duty.
#43kiwimyweeweePosted 4/20/2013 2:05:32 PM
Okay I'm trying to explain something to you.

1. The question is "which character benefits the least from the level cap?"
2. It's not about math.
3. It's about fun.
4. It's a subjective poll to you based on how much fun you have with a character.

Okay now going over that since maya is not fun to you then your obvious answer should be maya since you don't play as maya. The level cap would have benefited the least for maya to you since the poll is about fun. Just because you don't play as maya doesn't mean you can't vote for her. If you find her the least fun then she would have benefited the least to you fun wise.

If you make a poll about fun then maya is your answer.
---
#44gunsndroses(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 2:08:18 PM
Never did I say Maya wasn't fun. Read a little bit more. I just said I didn't like her.

Not liking something =/= not acknowledging fun in it

You made it clear pretty early on what point you were trying to get across; it's just that it's wrong.
---
Halo 4 was the best Call of Duty.
#45kiwimyweeweePosted 4/20/2013 2:09:45 PM
gunsndroses posted...
Never did I say Maya wasn't fun. Read a little bit more. I just said I didn't like her.

Not liking something =/= not acknowledging fun in it

You made it clear pretty early on what point you were trying to get across; it's just that it's wrong.

Oh my bad, usually when you don't like something it isn't fun. Guess I assumed a little too much on that. My bad.
---
#46PanopictonguyPosted 4/20/2013 2:18:14 PM
I think the issue with a majority of the Boarderlands community is that they don't understand common terminology. A lot of English terms and phrases that already had established meanings have been redefined by this fanbase. The weird "fun" for example. instead of using the appropriate terminology they apply meanings to already established terms.

This results on lots of misunderstandings and arguments.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#47kiwimyweeweePosted 4/20/2013 2:19:37 PM
Panopictonguy posted...
I think the issue with a majority of the Boarderlands community is that they don't understand common terminology. A lot of English terms and phrases that already had established meanings have been redefined by this fanbase. The weird "fun" for example. instead of using the appropriate terminology they apply meanings to already established terms.

This results on lots of misunderstandings and arguments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_mDTLphIVY
---