Lvl 61 Reset expecting lvl 61 loot???

#1Johnnyying3Posted 4/19/2013 3:48:22 PM
Hey guys don't know if this was talked about but once I hit 61 I reset expecting to farm only for 61 loot. Thought it was gonna be like TVHM 2.5 ya know, but most of the time I get level 58-60 gear, with the occasional 61 legendary and pearlies mixed in. Anybody know why gearbox set it up like that and not like 2.5? I know the loot and enemies scale with ya, but I would've just liked to farm lvl 61s only.
#2killbot357Posted 4/19/2013 3:48:56 PM
UVHM IS set up like 2.5.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers, Borderlands 2
#3regornamPosted 4/19/2013 4:01:13 PM
Johnnyying3 posted...
Hey guys don't know if this was talked about but once I hit 61 I reset expecting to farm only for 61 loot. Thought it was gonna be like TVHM 2.5 ya know, but most of the time I get level 58-60 gear, with the occasional 61 legendary and pearlies mixed in. Anybody know why gearbox set it up like that and not like 2.5? I know the loot and enemies scale with ya, but I would've just liked to farm lvl 61s only.

My brain says it's due to the fact that it's baked into the code, and couldn't be changed for UVHM. My heart says it's because GBX has a certain amount of disdain for their fanbase, and enjoy watching people like me farming Knuckledragger for an hour and only seeing L59 Hornets...
---
XBL GT: Ogami Itto
#4Wallcrawler8878Posted 4/19/2013 4:26:06 PM
I killed Jackenstein about 200 times and never got a 61 YellowJacket.

Plenty of 58-60 ones, but never got a level capped one.
#5Johnnyying3(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 4:48:27 PM
regornam posted...
Johnnyying3 posted...

My brain says it's due to the fact that it's baked into the code, and couldn't be changed for UVHM. My heart says it's because GBX has a certain amount of disdain for their fanbase, and enjoy watching people like me farming Knuckledragger for an hour and only seeing L59 Hornets...

Haha I think you're on to something there about disdain for the fan base. And I feel your pain with Knuckledragger, I farmed him for a long time before finally getting my lvl 61 Hornet, I actually got 2. Let me know if ya want me to dupe em for ya b glad too.