Now that theyve patched the bank....

#61PunkNeverDiesPosted 4/22/2013 12:04:58 PM
I just made all my mule characters on an alt account. The fix doesn't bug me at all when I can log in as a character, drop their entire inventory, log in as another, and pick it back up. Sucks when I'm online and somebody wants to trade for, say, a Slagga or something, but I just pop offline, grab it from my SMG Mule, pop back on and all's good.
---
GT: PNDMike
#62Jago145Posted 4/22/2013 12:14:16 PM(edited)
I'm all for them creating a dlc for storage space as long as it's worth it. I'm already disappointed that at the fact that the increased eridium costs for upgrades didn't increase my bank capacities by more than the original source upgrades. it should have been bigger to match the cost of eridium or continued for a while.
#63danishjuggler21Posted 4/22/2013 9:31:40 PM
Lol. TC doesn't know how to use mules. What a dunce. Using mules on an alternate profile is actually MORE convenient than using a glitched bank! Unlike with the bank, you don't have to go back to Sanctuary to grab something. Wherever you are, just bring your mule in split-screen and make your exchange.

Let me guess: you also get in and out of your car via the trunk, insisting that the driver's side door is too inconvenient. Ooh! Or do you squeeze in through the gas cap?

Seriously, though, you can't adapt? You can still store thousands of items. But now that you perceive it to take a few extra seconds to do it, it's destroyed for you? That speaks volumes about you.
---
XBOX Live Gamertag: danishjuggler03
"I refuse to quote myself in my signature - I've always thought people who do that are lame." - danishjuggler21
#64danishjuggler21Posted 4/22/2013 9:38:37 PM
purrfectwerecat posted...
Just related to the topic, I have no idea aabout this bank storage glitch that existed, but I do find the storage thing rather lacking. I may not collect ALL guns, but I do like to collect certain guns. In the first, I always collected red-text and E-tech. Now I collect legendaries, red text, e-tech, and probably would collect pearls and shiitake mushrooms if I ever had a chance to get them. Then I also collect anything that might be useful for my other, lower level characters, such as mods and relics and guns for when they level. But my bank is already full of shiitake mushrooms cause of that. =I Ah well.

You mean you collected E-tech guns in the first Borderlands game? Tell me about that.
---
XBOX Live Gamertag: danishjuggler03
"I refuse to quote myself in my signature - I've always thought people who do that are lame." - danishjuggler21