Getting really pissed at Gearbox...

#1reigigas_masterPosted 4/20/2013 8:44:24 AM
I can't even farm BNK-3R anymore because my B0re ability kills him on the spot and he drops all of his loot off of the edge. Can anybody get me a level 61 Sham Shield? I would get it on my own, but I really can't...
#2xlinerPosted 4/20/2013 8:45:49 AM
Stop using B0re?
---
Modifier and Glitcher Extraordinaire
GT: Vampiric Zealot
#3reigigas_master(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 8:48:40 AM
I have a build set up that I don't really want to change for something as stupid as this
#4gunsndrosesPosted 4/20/2013 8:52:10 AM
reigigas_master posted...
I have a build set up that I don't really want to change for something as stupid as this

So you're blaming Gearbox because you're as stubborn as a mule?
---
Halo 4 was the best Call of Duty.
#5CharofZeonPosted 4/20/2013 8:52:55 AM
Send me an invite for the shield. GT is in my sig.
---
Pokemon Diamond FC: 0044-9050-9371
XBL: Zeonlive
#6Jambi_ManPosted 4/20/2013 8:53:50 AM
That doen't make sense.

When you drain all his health, he flies away, then returns at the same spot every time to give you one more killing blow......then he throws the loot the same way every time.....how is that happening to you? I've 1 shotted him with bore also, but I've never lost the loot.
---
Would you like to do battle with a Brony riding piggyback on a Rabid Stalker? If the answer is no, you are sad, and I've no desire to speak with you further.
#7reigigas_master(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 8:54:58 AM
Well they're fixing all of the glitches that aid the players, but why don't they fix the glitches that make it harder on the player, can someone answer me that?
#8FAILUREtoreplyPosted 4/20/2013 8:55:01 AM
Go into the fight fight with all skills point used except 1 for B0re, get him to no health when he's hovering at his normal death spot, then go to your skills and add B0re, use B0re and collect your prizes.
---
Who gives a s*** what you believe? In thirty seconds you'll be dead, and I'll blow this place up and be home in time for Corn Flakes.
#9hybrid_5tigmataPosted 4/20/2013 8:56:24 AM
Jambi_Man posted...
That doen't make sense.

When you drain all his health, he flies away, then returns at the same spot every time to give you one more killing blow......then he throws the loot the same way every time.....how is that happening to you? I've 1 shotted him with bore also, but I've never lost the loot.

Ive had the same problem. It seems like the 1hp threshold isnt there anymore so he dies on the sides and 90% of the loot will fall out of the map. I dont know why its happening but its annoying
---
Current GT: Wet 8 Year Old
Thank you Based God
#10Jambi_ManPosted 4/20/2013 9:01:20 AM
hybrid_5tigmata posted...
Jambi_Man posted...
That doen't make sense.

Ive had the same problem. It seems like the 1hp threshold isnt there anymore so he dies on the sides and 90% of the loot will fall out of the map. I dont know why its happening but its annoying

Dang, that sucks. I've killed him 3 times in UVHM and all seemed normal, but haven't farmed him yet.
---
Would you like to do battle with a Brony riding piggyback on a Rabid Stalker? If the answer is no, you are sad, and I've no desire to speak with you further.