Getting really pissed at Gearbox...

#21ROFLMEOWPosted 4/20/2013 12:25:30 PM
I killed BNK-3R seven times last night, and almost every time, I got its health to zero right after the fight started (I use a Commando, by the way), and that never happened to me. It always parked over that arch at the top of the stairs before being finished off with another shot.

I stopped farming BNK-3R because the loot it drops is pathetic.
---
"NOOOOO!!! How will I juggle?!"
#22GujinKamiPosted 4/20/2013 12:26:56 PM
You can't really defend this, as it's an honest mistake on Gearbox's part. They're patching it, but regardless, a player shouldn't have to change his build to farm a boss because 1 ability is glitched out.
---
~Gujin
http://i.imgur.com/GXFnB14.jpg http://i.imgur.com/ZjREIw7.jpg http://i.imgur.com/fPS9ys4.gif
#23R of The NestPosted 4/20/2013 12:52:19 PM
Don't change your build--use a corrosive Pimpernel and aim away from his 'eyes'.
---
GT - R of Blades
#24legendX66Posted 4/20/2013 1:05:26 PM
Maybe it's your Slow Start that's hitting you hard.
---
legendX66-Ten Tails H4X and Troll H4X Sexy secretary of Haxem Rangers
Thinking is the hardest kind of work, which is probably why so few engage in it.
#25JagorosPosted 4/20/2013 9:55:35 PM
ROFLMEOW posted...
I killed BNK-3R seven times last night, and almost every time, I got its health to zero right after the fight started (I use a Commando, by the way), and that never happened to me. It always parked over that arch at the top of the stairs before being finished off with another shot.

I stopped farming BNK-3R because the loot it drops is pathetic.

Well, that's why it's not happening to you. B0re is an Assassin skill.
---
~Jagoros
Madness takes it's toll. Please have exact change ready.
#26TsurukePosted 4/20/2013 10:13:18 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#27FalloutgenuisPosted 4/20/2013 10:24:01 PM
Tsuruke posted...
reigigas_master posted...
I can't even farm BNK-3R anymore because my B0re ability kills him on the spot and he drops all of his loot off of the edge. Can anybody get me a level 61 Sham Shield? I would get it on my own, but I really can't...

lol cool story bro.
Do you even know what b0re does? Its not b0re thats killing Bunker "on the spot" is your high BAR, modded equipment, or exploiting glitches.

Might I suggest going going a more legitimate approach or turn of your BA then try farming him. Don't blame GBX or Zer0's skill because of your misfortune.

Besides, Bunker does hover over platforms and stay there for a time being -- if your b0re skill was really as powerful as you exclaim (or what you think it does) then you can wait until then -- don't use GBX or Zer0's skill as an excuse to ask for dupes.

EDIT: unless B0re is completely glitched for some where it functions outside of what it is completely intended for (which speaking philosophically subjective -- Hasn't at all for me, hence why I said the response I did).

It glitches on bunker. The bullets ricochet within him hitting all of his crit spots which results in insta killing.
---
Gt: RAW DJ
You are now breathing manually.
#28JagorosPosted 4/20/2013 10:46:04 PM
#29TsurukePosted 4/20/2013 11:04:54 PM
#30TsurukePosted 4/20/2013 11:06:36 PM
Falloutgenuis posted...
It glitches on bunker. The bullets ricochet within him hitting all of his crit spots which results in insta killing.

Never came across this myself, thanks for respectfully enlightening me.