Getting really pissed at Gearbox...

#31SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 4/20/2013 11:10:19 PM
legendX66 posted...
Maybe it's your Slow Start that's hitting you hard.

At least he's not Truant.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#32JagorosPosted 4/20/2013 11:26:16 PM
Tsuruke posted...

LOL since you already know I was talking to TC then this has of no concern with you, considering you didn't care to read my Edit that you included in the quote. kindly go back and read and realize your little tangent is omitted.

Thanks
-Your friendly GF Member.

haha. Oh I read it just fine. My 'little tangent' is just as omitted as your 'little tangent' was by your edit.
---
~Jagoros
Madness takes it's toll. Please have exact change ready.
#33TsurukePosted 4/20/2013 11:47:04 PM
Jagoros posted...
Tsuruke posted...
LOL since you already know I was talking to TC then this has of no concern with you, considering you didn't care to read my Edit that you included in the quote. kindly go back and read and realize your little tangent is omitted.

Thanks
-Your friendly GF Member.

haha. Oh I read it just fine. My 'little tangent' is just as omitted as your 'little tangent' was by your edit.

Clearly you didn't, but to each their own.
#34Azrael0206Posted 4/20/2013 11:49:52 PM
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
legendX66 posted...

Does TC even Crush Grip though?
---
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
"Bro, do you even diversify?" - LordofHunters
#35xboxBUNZILLAPosted 4/21/2013 1:54:31 AM(edited)
Azrael0206 posted...
legendX66 posted...

Nerds.. and I ain't talking about Willy wonkas
---
word to the wise, turn off your BAR before you dashboard. :)
BayouJoe posted... Cool, I found the duct tape, no more interruptions from the young uns.
#36PensatoPosted 4/21/2013 2:58:13 AM
Tsuruke posted...
Falloutgenuis posted...
It glitches on bunker. The bullets ricochet within him hitting all of his crit spots which results in insta killing.

Never came across this myself, thanks for respectfully enlightening me.

Been in game since day one.
#37SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 4/21/2013 3:35:51 AM
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
Azrael0206 posted...
legendX66 posted...

Nerds.. and I ain't talking about Willy wonkas

Pfft. You don't have to be a nerd to play pokemon. Series is 17 years old.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#38TsurukePosted 4/21/2013 12:52:46 PM(edited)
Pensato posted...
Tsuruke posted...
Falloutgenuis posted...
It glitches on bunker. The bullets ricochet within him hitting all of his crit spots which results in insta killing.

Still doesn't change the fact that I've been running with Cunning/B0re since day 1 (On both of my Assassins) and never came across this. And I've hit crits on bunker before (maybe its the type of equipment that is being used thats contributing)
Not sure why it hasn't glitched for me, nor am I looking to find out why since I don't intend on exploiting said glitch -- but surely interesting nonetheless.
#39godFORBIDjellyPosted 4/21/2013 2:31:33 PM
Your_Seraphim posted...
There is also a glitch for siren when you phaselock an enemy you do no damage until your phaselock ends or you switch weapons.

This also reminds me, that I been farming the warrior and it seems that out of 40+ kills he has yet to drop a legendary. This could be due to it going in lava or something. But I've even reran the prior map to make sure nothing was below him. Could be luck, but quite note-able.

Farmed the Warrior the other night for 3 hours. With 1 minute fights and 3-8 minutes of searching the whole map for loot. Didn't find one Legendary. I didn't tally how many times we killed him, it had to have been near 150 times and he still didn't drop any legendaries.

So, **** you Gearbox. That is complete and utter B******* and you know it. Stop fixing the things that make this game a bit easy and fix the things that actually causing problems.
---
gmrtag~ A Red Werewolf
#40PensatoPosted 4/21/2013 3:24:24 PM
Tsuruke posted...
Pensato posted...
Tsuruke posted...
Falloutgenuis posted...

Still doesn't change the fact that I've been running with Cunning/B0re since day 1 (On both of my Assassins) and never came across this. And I've hit crits on bunker before (maybe its the type of equipment that is being used thats contributing)
Not sure why it hasn't glitched for me, nor am I looking to find out why since I don't intend on exploiting said glitch -- but surely interesting nonetheless.

Still doesn't change the fact that it's common knowledge.

It's not 100% guarantee that it'll happen, that's why it's a glitch. But it is a glitch with the B0re skill and not based on your gear. Gearbox knows about it, though when/if they get around to fixing it might take a small miracle.