Ellie Cosplay

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Ellie Cosplay

User Info: Kikiama

Kikiama
3 years ago#1
http://kikiama.deviantart.com/art/Ellie-Borderlands-2-Cosplay-Ellie-Approves-362573130?q=gallery%3Akikiama&qo=1

My Ellie cosplay has been floating around the internet, and I have had some people asking me questions in different threads on the forum. I thought I would make my own thread instead of accidentally hijacking others.

See lots of pictures on my deviantart!
http://kikiama.deviantart.com/

User Info: capnovan

capnovan
3 years ago#2
awesome job!
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!

User Info: KellyRipya

KellyRipya
3 years ago#3
So good, I will bring this response over from the other thread too so people will know a little more about it :)

Kikiama posted...
Thank you very much! Yes, I was quite encumbered trying to get around, but it was all part of the fun; waddling around, etc. The suit's stomach was the heaviest piece since it was made out of thick foam, shaping with an electric turkey carver. The rest of me was fiber-fill, which I could not use on the stomach as the belt would mush it and ruin the shaping. I made the suit out of a dumpster couch. :D

I will definitely be wearing it again. :)
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain
GT: Althea N Hell

User Info: spfurm01

spfurm01
3 years ago#4
nice!

Props for cosplaying Ellie, she's definitely one of the least represented BL2 characters in cosplay
We know Gavorn's tricks! We leave!

Kikiama
3 years ago#5
Yeah, I could only find one other cosplay of her on ALL of the internet. Definitely wanted to bring the fun, shout "CATCH A RIDE", and talk about my "kickass rack". I do a decent enough impression, and that was really the icing on the cake. I lost my voice by the end of Megacon from shouting lines all weekend.

User Info: Argyle_Gargoyle

Argyle_Gargoyle
3 years ago#6
cool nice job
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!

User Info: Traziel

Traziel
3 years ago#7
Newfound attraction to Ellie...

Brb. Killing self.
Gamertag: LaGrimm
Now Playing: Borderlands 2, ASC: Brotherhood, Halo 4

User Info: longnuts

longnuts
3 years ago#8
Awesome as hell, but you need to add a few more chins somehow
My first console was a colecovision, so yeah!
http://360voice.gamerdna.com/tag/xLONGNUTTSx

User Info: SomboSteel

SomboSteel
3 years ago#9
haha this is pretty good. at first i was afraid to open the topic for fear of what might be inside lol

Kikiama
3 years ago#10
I agree with the chins. The con I wore the costume to was on Florida. I ended up ruling against the chin prosthetic I was planning on because i would have sweat it off instantly. However, I have had a ton of feedback on the internet concerning my neck, so I will definitely have to make one in the future. I honestly didn't take the costume very seriously because I thought it would just be a thing with myself, my friends, and a few diehard BL fans. I was pleasantly proven wrong.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Ellie Cosplay

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived