Have you legit beat the any raid bosses in UVHM?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Have you legit beat the any raid bosses in UVHM?
2 years ago#1
If so, who?

I ask because the warrior was hard. It was cool though. Me and the guys in my public game beat him eventually. But damn. It just makes me wonder how hard those other guys are gonna be.
---
The Prodigal Dragon
2 years ago#2
ProdigalDragon posted...
If so, who?

I ask because the warrior was hard. It was cool though. Me and the guys in my public game beat him eventually. But damn. It just makes me wonder how hard those other guys are gonna be.

The invincible raid bosses can be killed as long as you have the right equipment to do the job.each raid boss is unique in there weaknesses so if you exploit those it should go by fast especially if you have high level gear on as well.
---
Xbox live forever
2 years ago#3
Ive killed Pyro Pete multiple times, Voracidous once, and Hyperious once.
---
GT: Odd Skiliz
2 years ago#4
Fire_Ninja98 posted...
Ive killed Pyro Pete multiple times, Voracidous once, and Hyperious once.

before or after level cap increase?! the level cap increase made alot of them stronger before they we pretty easy to kill. but now legit is alittle more difficult
---
Xbox live forever
2 years ago#5
Pete, solo'd him multiple times at 2 player health to lvl my cousin while he stayed at the elevator. Beehawk makes him way too easy.

Edit: Yes in UVHM, at Lvl 61.
---
Deal with it- http://tinyurl.com/amdcu8s FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/MW2
2 years ago#6
Ive done pete and terra solo.

Same strategies and leveled gear that worked in TVHM worked for me.

Those are the only ones ive tried so far, but If you were able to down pete on tvhm, you shouldnt have too much trouble downing him now. Just takes a little longer
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
2 years ago#7
Yea lol multiple times deadlyfred can speak for that.
2 years ago#8
All of them. All can be fairly easy with teams. I can't wait for them to patch the bee hawk, though.

Want to see Hyperius?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7J0egvdwSVc
2 years ago#9
xBallyhoox posted...
Yea lol multiple times deadlyfred can speak for that.

Yeah, lots of vids showing how to do them on my Youtube.

Bee Hawk is in the game. The Bee and Sandhawk work the same they have for months. If they were wrong then I'd imagine Gearbox would have fixed it like the broken bank, Evil Smasher and all the other "problems".
---
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ONES - not L's with a space between the word)
Borderlands 2 farming guides: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE35BE032DF764AEC
2 years ago#10
Why would they fix Bee Hawk? Look at it from this perspective...

"Want the easiest way to solo raids now that we've nerfed exploits? Gonna have to buy at least one DLC then."
---
NP: Borderlands 2 (Lv. 61 Siren), Injustice (Sinestro, Bane, Green Arrow).
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Have you legit beat the any raid bosses in UVHM?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived