Have you legit beat the any raid bosses in UVHM?

#21SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 4/28/2013 1:13:37 AM
StormWolf12 posted...
Wallcrawler8878 posted...
StormWolf12 posted...
All of them. All can be fairly easy with teams. I can't wait for them to patch the bee hawk, though.

Why?

Cause that is a glitch, and a crutch for the stupid.

Easy fix: Change the item card so that the pellets are listed (x7-9, or however many).

Probably the only way to do it without nerfing all unlisted multi-pellet weapons.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#22terabientPosted 4/28/2013 3:16:31 AM
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
I just did Pete, using Melee Zero. First time I did a raid boss legit solo; I'mma happy chappy.

Not too hard, but tricky at first. Just need to make sure to switch to the rubi often and spec right.

Also, make sure to out-dps the elemental effects.

Nice :D

On topic: In UVHM, I've beaten Terramorphous and Pete in with friends, and Pete solo. I tried Hyperious solo but my game froze up when he was about halfway dead and I've been a little afraid of going back <_<

I haven't fought the others yet. I don't think I'll ever bother with Master Gee but Voracidous has the Interfacer now so I'm gonna have to beat him up sooner or later...somehow.
---
What everyone needs to do is calm down, take a deep breath, and prepare their bodies for the Thunderdome.
GT: janejana
#23SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 4/28/2013 3:50:10 AM
terabient posted...
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
I just did Pete, using Melee Zero. First time I did a raid boss legit solo; I'mma happy chappy.

Not too hard, but tricky at first. Just need to make sure to switch to the rubi often and spec right.

Also, make sure to out-dps the elemental effects.

Nice :D

On topic: In UVHM, I've beaten Terramorphous and Pete in with friends, and Pete solo. I tried Hyperious solo but my game froze up when he was about halfway dead and I've been a little afraid of going back <_<

I haven't fought the others yet. I don't think I'll ever bother with Master Gee but Voracidous has the Interfacer now so I'm gonna have to beat him up sooner or later...somehow.

If you want to be cheap, you can use the B0re glitch on Hyperius.

1. Get B0re.
2. Get a DPUH.
3. Get a slag singularity grenade.
4. Follow this vid's example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2drFE7ndcI8
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#24terabientPosted 4/28/2013 4:10:16 AM
I've used the B0re glitch before, on TVHM when I was farming for seraph crystals. I could always do it again but I would like to be able to say I kicked his ass in UVHM without it. =P

Plus I've always been a little alarmed at how laggy the game gets whenever the B0re thing works.
---
What everyone needs to do is calm down, take a deep breath, and prepare their bodies for the Thunderdome.
GT: janejana