Duped by duping

#1dcyankeesPosted 4/20/2013 5:45:10 PM
I was tryin to be nice and dupe some legendaries. i was learning how to dupe amd mext thing i know i got booted from the game and lost my legendaries. Obviously feel stupid I got duped but ashamed that people actually still steal stuff. If anyone is willing to help I'm Lf a level 59+ infinity, bee shield, sham, since those are what I lost. Message and ill send an invite, gt dcyanks
---
Ive seen a million faces, and ive rocked them all
#2Wallcrawler8878Posted 4/20/2013 6:00:13 PM
dcyankees posted...
I was tryin to be nice and dupe some legendaries. i was learning how to dupe amd mext thing i know i got booted from the game and lost my legendaries. Obviously feel stupid I got duped but ashamed that people actually still steal stuff. If anyone is willing to help I'm Lf a level 59+ infinity, bee shield, sham, since those are what I lost. Message and ill send an invite, gt dcyanks

If youre going to do this kind of thing, you always always ALWAYS back up your save file. This is the only real blunder you made here.

There are far too many d-bags on the internet to ever go in and risk your items without a backup save file.

Also, duel duping is no more time saving than just going into the hosts game, dropping your stuff and dashboarding. While some people may just keep your stuff and never accept your invite to hold up their end of the deal, in the end all you lose is a little bit of time.

Live and learn.
#3dcyankees(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 6:20:52 PM
Yea def live and learn, but some people have come through and help me so I still got faith in humanity
---
Ive seen a million faces, and ive rocked them all
#4danishjuggler21Posted 4/20/2013 7:01:10 PM
Trying to be nice? Did the person in question actually solicit your dupes? Or did you just drop by and randomly drop a bunch of crap?

If you joined my game and did the latter, I'd boot you in a heartbeat as a matter of principle. Then I'd exit the game without picking up any of your junk. Think of it as, like, blowing up your favorite buzzard and walking away without even looking at the explosion. Seriously, don't mess with a slab.

Bottom line: ask first, THEN vomit a bunch of orange crap.
---
XBOX Live Gamertag: danishjuggler03
"I refuse to quote myself in my signature - I've always thought people who do that are lame." - danishjuggler21