Find of the day thread!

#1SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 4/20/2013 10:02:06 PM
I'm going to start by posting mine. Feel free to add yours when you want to brag about your latest haul.

I just started the Hammerlock dlc on UVHM. Started the 'Acquired Taste' mission. The chest nearby the borok gave me a shock Nasty Suprise, and the borok itself dropped a lv61 Dastardly Rex!

Perhaps I'll try the Ninja Tyrannosaurus build later.

Also, sniping is pretty easy for Zero with a Bee. Grim + Deception both help in making up for the slow-ass delay.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#2xboxBUNZILLAPosted 4/20/2013 10:05:40 PM
Found a couple white deaths and a couple verucs last night, almost perfect if not perfect parts. And a twin hornet too..
---
word to the wise, turn off your BAR before you dashboard. :)
BayouJoe posted... Cool, I found the duct tape, no more interruptions from the young uns.
#3rest21Posted 4/20/2013 10:07:01 PM
Found a bee shield and volcano. But this is play through 1 for me.. lol, so they're useless. New to the game.
#4SuprSaiyanRockr(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 10:07:24 PM
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
Found a couple white deaths and a couple verucs last night, almost perfect if not perfect parts. And a twin hornet too..

Oh? Were the White Deaths any good?

I may want to try a trade if so.
---
#5chuckleswoodPosted 4/20/2013 10:08:16 PM
Purging infinity.
---
"There it is you guys.....Mee-Krob"
#6I_AeRoDyNaMicSPosted 4/20/2013 10:21:07 PM
Just an hour ago I got Maggie with all jacobs parts and sold it
---
-GT: I AeRoDyNaMicS
"I am lightning, the rain transformed
#7xboxBUNZILLAPosted 4/20/2013 10:24:34 PM
Yeah man, raz and doddy I believe, corrosive and shock .. got a pretty good love thumper too if ya still need one.
---
word to the wise, turn off your BAR before you dashboard. :)
BayouJoe posted... Cool, I found the duct tape, no more interruptions from the young uns.
#8JkickitPosted 4/20/2013 10:26:17 PM
Got a nice Blood: 54.4 health, 75.5 pistol ammo, 75.5 sniper ammo and Thunderball fists along with some lvl 59/60 oranges and pearls of course >_>
---
Deal with it- http://tinyurl.com/amdcu8s FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/MW2
#9JagorosPosted 4/20/2013 10:33:21 PM
Found a level 60 Shock Bouncing Bonny in a regular chest. First Legendary I've found in a 'normal' chest outside of treasure room. Pretty cool.
---
~Jagoros
Madness takes it's toll. Please have exact change ready.
#10SuprSaiyanRockr(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 2:33:41 AM
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
Yeah man, raz and doddy I believe, corrosive and shock .. got a pretty good love thumper too if ya still need one.

Sounds good.
We should talk later. Perhaps I have something I could offer you.
---