Find of the day thread!

#31killbot357Posted 4/24/2013 7:06:22 AM
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
Today was a good day in the treasure room.

Neutralising Dart
Hefty Baby Maker, non elemental (x2)
Bullets Go Fasterified Slagga
Victorious Topneaa (slag)
Consummate PC (fire)
Rabid (Vladof) Blaster (slag)
Severe (Vladof) Blaster (slag)

and another non-elemental 'Win-win' hyperion dart.

DEM E-TECHS

I'm kind of annoyed that for every 1 blaster or plasma caster I find, I find 10 darts in the Treasure Room. And for every 1 topnea, I seem to find 100 darts.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers, Borderlands 2
#32SuprSaiyanRockr(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 7:10:24 AM
killbot357 posted...
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
Today was a good day in the treasure room.

Neutralising Dart
Hefty Baby Maker, non elemental (x2)
Bullets Go Fasterified Slagga
Victorious Topneaa (slag)
Consummate PC (fire)
Rabid (Vladof) Blaster (slag)
Severe (Vladof) Blaster (slag)

and another non-elemental 'Win-win' hyperion dart.

DEM E-TECHS

I'm kind of annoyed that for every 1 blaster or plasma caster I find, I find 10 darts in the Treasure Room. And for every 1 topnea, I seem to find 100 darts.

Could be worse. Could be 200 spikers.

Would you like one of my slag blasters? I'll probs end up selling at least one, so you can have first choice if you want.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#33iOutlawTornPosted 4/24/2013 7:21:25 AM
When you guys are farming the Pirate Treasure room are you doing the glitch spot to get in? I haven't farmed the room myself in a long time. Since before the Torgue DLC but with everyone seeing some serious Orange I might switch to that. Or Terminus. But then I would have to Dashboard Terminus if I do that one. I'm having terrible luck with the LLM right now. They're hardly dropping relics.
#34SuprSaiyanRockr(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 7:22:43 AM
iOutlawTorn posted...
When you guys are farming the Pirate Treasure room are you doing the glitch spot to get in? I haven't farmed the room myself in a long time. Since before the Torgue DLC but with everyone seeing some serious Orange I might switch to that. Or Terminus. But then I would have to Dashboard Terminus if I do that one. I'm having terrible luck with the LLM right now. They're hardly dropping relics.

Yeah, the glitch allows for save/quiting. Easy and quick, and no second controller nonsense.
---
#35iOutlawTornPosted 4/24/2013 7:25:27 AM
Word. I'll have to hope my ability to get in the room is still good enough. I got decent enough at it but never quite perfected it. I'll give it a go though.
#36SuprSaiyanRockr(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 7:29:18 AM
iOutlawTorn posted...
Word. I'll have to hope my ability to get in the room is still good enough. I got decent enough at it but never quite perfected it. I'll give it a go though.

Look for videos, and copy the one that looks easiest. My way is go forward, turn left towards spike-rock until I hit invisible wall, move left, look left + up at triangular rock on the cieling, hold forward and jump. When I fail to get off the ground despite jumping, I look at the circle on the door and jump to begin elevating.
---
#37youngunner2123Posted 4/24/2013 8:59:34 AM(edited)
Found a pearl storm sniper in the treasure room

Not sure if pearls are easy in there but now that WEP is done I guess that's the best way for those that know how

---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#38LordRavielPosted 4/24/2013 9:17:17 AM
So far today I have been leveling my Siren to 61 and I have picked up the following, all from loot midgets.

56 Logan's Gun
57 Legendary Hunter Mod
Legendary Psycho Mod
---
Playing: Borderlands 2 and Final Fantasy XI
#39youngunner2123Posted 4/24/2013 9:51:32 AM
LordRaviel posted...
So far today I have been leveling my Siren to 61 and I have picked up the following, all from loot midgets.

56 Logan's Gun
57 Legendary Hunter Mod
Legendary Psycho Mod

Offline?
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#40MyGoodPosted 4/24/2013 10:10:43 AM
a better game!
---
---
Evolution works in mysterious ways