is the dlc worth it?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. is the dlc worth it?
2 years ago#1
So me and my bro have done the story on UHVM and have hit 61 with some cool weapons. Still enjoying farming for gear, and the odd terra, but we were just wondering if the DLC is worth it? Or if someone could expand on what is actually included/involved in the missions. Thanks.
---
GT: Maverick AR
2 years ago#2
WHICH dlc do you mean?!
2 years ago#3
WHICH dlc do you mean?!

Calm down.

He's probably talking about the expansions like Pirate's Booty, Campaign Of Carnage and Big Game Hunt. I'm guessing he doesn't have the season pass.
---
"Fight for them, then, and die for their sins!" -Dracula, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
2 years ago#4
I also don't have the seasonpass, but i own Scarlett and Torgue DLC and the cap increase.

He writes as he is referring to a very specific dlc ;)
2 years ago#5
is the downloadable content worth it? Not a specific DLC. So like, if you the dlc you own is say pirate booty; after downloading it and playing it, would you say its worth it and why?
---
GT: Maverick AR
2 years ago#6
Gaige isn't worth it.

The story DLC are.

Never buy the costume DLC.
2 years ago#7
All of the DLC have merit, and a reason to buy it. Pirate's Booty is worth it for a Sand Hawk alone but you also get the treasure room for some great loot. Torgue's Campaign is worth it alone just to be able to kill Pyro Pete. As for Sir Hammerlock I find it worth it for The Rough Rider shield (main is a siren), also killing Voracidous can be a good challenge.
---
"... if you let the fly live, the spider is going to die. You can't save both without one suffering.." - Knives (Trigun)
2 years ago#8
If you were to ask me, the Torgue DLC is worth it.

All I'm gonna say is, Mr. Torgue. (It also has a GREAT power leveling spot.)
---
"Fight for them, then, and die for their sins!" -Dracula, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
2 years ago#9
unless you are a ruthless customization hoarder and want to have the option to do as much as possible with your characters even if they are all in first person for most of the time.. (...like me XD) then you may want to forget all of the skin and head dlcs. I watch some videos of Gaige's play style on youtube. see if your interested. You may love her or hate her. Just remember you can customize the skill points to alter her play style. I've heard that the creature slaughter dome isn't worth it. I have it just haven't gone about trying it out yet. Its another brawl arena like the two that are in the game to begin with and the ones with the torge dlc. Speaking of Torge's stuff. I liked it. Not only does it let you interact with some of the side characters from the main game, it provides some fun missions and comical dialogue. If your a fan of the late Mocho Man Randy Savage and don't mind a few swarms of enemies here and there with several timed missions then give it a shot. Scarlet's Booty Dlc has some unique enemies to them. The average phyco or goliath now is just slightly more complex. If you are interested in going on a treasure hunt, shell out a few points and climb aboard. Hammer lock's dlc provides a large difficulty. Giant monsters that aren't going down without a fight, and tribal natives that become an equal if not greater threat. It provides the greatest ending to a game I've seen in a long time, but getting to it means your going to probably need a friend to come along. Some of the challenges that you will face means you may need another gun or two, even if you are a commando. We will haft to see more on the ones that are coming out soon but I'll be checking them out for sure. They way I see it, Gearbox and 2k provided us with a great game, I don't mind tossing them a few dollars for good content. In the end every one has there own opinion. Not everyone will enjoy everything I do, and I might not enjoy what they like either. Just go check some things out on youtube if your still on the fence about some things.
2 years ago#10
StormWolf12 posted...
Gaige isn't worth it.

The story DLC are.

Never buy the costume DLC.

Gaige isn't worth it, what are you mad, she is the best character in my opinion.
---
PSN: dragon_fire01
Gamertag: Shadow Dragons0
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. is the dlc worth it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived