has anyone gotten a message back? this guy hasnt responded at all

Nope, I haven't.
#12KellyRipyaPosted 4/21/2013 2:11:42 PM
I say we FLOSS WITH HIS SPINE!
---
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain
GT: Althea N Hell
#13codehunter87Posted 4/21/2013 2:22:41 PM
If he still doesn't respond, I can boost a couple people for free, using the Torgue DLC Bar Brawl. It may not be as fast as the 2 minutes this guy says he can do, but it nets Torgue tokens and Cash at the same time, and involves no needed participation from you except for moving your characters into the rally point for the quest to start with. And I may drop some character specific loot for you guys when I come up to start the quest again. I have my own restrictions though.

1) Please note, my net's a little crappy, so people will lag in the game. If I host, I don't lag, but you guys probably will.

2) You obviously need the Torgue DLC for this. Don't try to join if you don't have it, I don't know what'll happen.

3) Do NOT try to flood me with black weapons/items in thanks. I'm trying not to break my file or something.

4) Instead, you can help boost my non-Zero characters later if you want to thank me, but as said, I'm doing this for free.

5) It IS on UVHM difficulty, but I do NOT have Pete the Invincible unlocked yet, so don't try to farm someone who won't be there. Besides, with the lag it would probably go badly anyway.
---
GT Forte Baroque
#14ROFLMEOWPosted 4/21/2013 2:32:52 PM
codehunter87 posted...
If he still doesn't respond, I can boost a couple people for free, using the Torgue DLC Bar Brawl. It may not be as fast as the 2 minutes this guy says he can do, but it nets Torgue tokens and Cash at the same time, and involves no needed participation from you except for moving your characters into the rally point for the quest to start with. And I may drop some character specific loot for you guys when I come up to start the quest again. I have my own restrictions though.

1) Please note, my net's a little crappy, so people will lag in the game. If I host, I don't lag, but you guys probably will.

2) You obviously need the Torgue DLC for this. Don't try to join if you don't have it, I don't know what'll happen.

3) Do NOT try to flood me with black weapons/items in thanks. I'm trying not to break my file or something.

4) Instead, you can help boost my non-Zero characters later if you want to thank me, but as said, I'm doing this for free.

5) It IS on UVHM difficulty, but I do NOT have Pete the Invincible unlocked yet, so don't try to farm someone who won't be there. Besides, with the lag it would probably go badly anyway.

I'd appreciate the help, if you'll have me. The character I'm looking to level up is an Assassin who's level 18 at the moment. I have a mic and the DLC, and I have no modded gear. GT is NearlyNudeNinja
I'll be online in a few minutes.
---
"NOOOOO!!! How will I juggle?!"
#15wutsthatsmell(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 2:38:35 PM
KellyRipya posted...
I am furious I cannot connect to your system! I tried and tried and now I'm so hopping angry.. should not, you should NOT HAVE DONE THAT!!!

TRY BREATHING THROUGH CRUSHED LUNGS!!!!

Did you send a message like i requested in my post restrictions? my game was set to private and my preference to offline as i only want people i invite to join. i did power level everyone on my post with a exception of one because he could not connect to me but i did say in advance if it happened not to put me at fault for this action as i am not in control of it.
---
Xbox live forever
#16KellyRipyaPosted 4/21/2013 3:01:42 PM
Wuts, i was just playing around :)
---
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain
GT: Althea N Hell
#17Elprede007Posted 4/21/2013 3:11:55 PM
Sent a message
---
Discoverer of The Super Dupe --The new dupe glitch.[Skyrim]
Then I would be the quarterman, it just doesn't have the same ring to it. - Tyrion Lannister
#18JaascePosted 4/21/2013 3:21:31 PM
Thanks! :D Level 61 now.