Missions you HATE

#41SinisterBladePosted 4/22/2013 1:32:52 AM
Any of the timed delivery/fetch quest. Like.... why?

Also:

StormWolf12 posted...
Deathrace.

Like a shooting quest in Forza, terrible, awful, pitiful idea.

---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#42JkickitPosted 4/22/2013 1:36:53 AM
Sawtooth Cauldron. Nuff said.
---
Deal with it- http://tinyurl.com/amdcu8s FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/MW2
#43EarlJensonPosted 4/22/2013 2:28:35 AM
Hyperion Contract #873

Just because the optional objectives are such a pain to complete. Between suicide psychos, barrels, the Tundra Express train, combat between bandits and other creatures...
#44BombermanXPosted 4/22/2013 5:09:23 AM
ROFLMEOW posted...
terabient posted...
The timed missions where you have to deliver stuff suck. The one in the Eridium Blight is the worst.

Really? I found that to be the easiest of the delivery missions. It gives you more than enough time. I had much more difficulty with the one in the Highlands.

Ditto, I always have a surplus of time, usually more than 8 minutes left for the Eridium Blight mission. When it comes to the Highlands mission I am always down to the last 10 seconds.
---
When I'm concentrating, I never have more than one drink before dinner, but I do like that one to be large and very strong and very cold and very well-made.
#45LevegencePosted 4/22/2013 5:35:49 AM
I hate caustic caverns...
---
XxLevegencexX @ YouTube
Gt: iiTz K i N G z
#46VucoPosted 4/22/2013 6:38:18 AM
capnovan posted...
Circle of Slaughter, anything in Caustic Caverns, anything in the Fridge

---
GT: Cx Vuco
#47PTP2009Posted 4/22/2013 6:47:53 AM
EarlJenson posted...
Hyperion Contract #873

Just because the optional objectives are such a pain to complete. Between suicide psychos, barrels, the Tundra Express train, combat between bandits and other creatures...

Just go back to Southern Shelf and slaughter bandits way lower level than you. Do about 20 of each element first, giving you some leeway in case someone accidentally dies from a barrel or something.
#48spfurm01Posted 4/22/2013 7:02:02 AM
Aww but TC Claptrap's birthday is my favorite mission in the game. He always spends the whole party asking me about that job he sent me on.
---
We know Gavorn's tricks! We leave!
#49Mortuss_ZeroPosted 4/22/2013 8:07:02 AM
FrEshBrEadStiCk posted...
The one where you have to take the midget all the way up to Flynt's ship and burn him. Takes too damn long.

---
Wake up and face me. Don't play dead, because maybe one day I will walk away and say "you disappoint me, maybe you're better off this way"
#50CapTionisTPosted 4/22/2013 8:15:52 AM
spfurm01 posted...
Aww but TC Claptrap's birthday is my favorite mission in the game. He always spends the whole party asking me about that job he sent me on.

Uninteresting fact... this is the only point in the game where Claptrap has working colliders i.e. you cannot phase through him
---
PSN/GT: CapTionisT
You know you suck as a sidekick, Im just letting you know so that the next time you think you're bad@$$..don't do it ~ Desert Punk