Is it just me, or are Torgue Rocket Rifles not affected by Anarchy Acc debuffs?

#1DegalonPosted 4/21/2013 8:45:34 PM
Using a Torgue Rocket Torpedo, and just realized that while it has the increased damage, i'm not having any issue aiming or hitting my targets with the single rockets it fires; they don't stray at all.

Is this just me, or did I just find the ideal Anarchy weapon?
---
GT/PSN: DEGALON
Official Fuu of the Naruto Storm 3 Boards
#2Degalon(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 10:09:07 AM
No comment?
---
#3CaptainWolfPosted 4/22/2013 10:33:33 AM
Interesting.
I don't have a finished Mechro, but I'll definitely look into this.
---
Let's fly to the castle!
Xbox LIVE: Hellwolf8400 | PSN: hellwolf84
#4Degalon(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 1:01:14 PM
CaptainWolf posted...
Interesting.
I don't have a finished Mechro, but I'll definitely look into this.

Lemme know if it works for you that way, too. Maybe it's just that specific gun, or it starts to show as the Anarky numbers get huge. Mine was at 70-80 as I noticed this, but at the same time, the accuracy debuff was already noticeable on say, shotguns, smgs, and rifles.
---
#5stickboy2323Posted 4/22/2013 1:12:44 PM
Have you tried it with a Kerblaster? How about other ARs that have the Torgue barrel?
---
Badass Rank: 0
#6Degalon(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 1:50:08 PM
stickboy2323 posted...
Have you tried it with a Kerblaster? How about other ARs that have the Torgue barrel?

Honestly I can't tell the difference between most Torgue rifles (Or pistols, for that matter), except for obviously different ones like the Spitter and ones that fire actual rockets like the Torpedo.
---
#7tony8669Posted 4/22/2013 1:54:51 PM
My strategy with the Mechro is to just use weapons which don't need to be aimed that well. Like the Norfleet, which IMO is the only rocket launcher to use, or shotguns, or whatever. And high pellet count weapons also have the added benefit of helping you do more damage if you take "Close Enough"... which anyone definitely should, especially since it balances out the class's war against the accuracy stat.

Now this is just my preference, but I don't like rocket rifles in general. I find they shoot too slow and don't do enough damage. Plus, explosive weapons don't work with "Close Enough".
#8stickboy2323Posted 4/22/2013 1:57:23 PM
Degalon posted...
stickboy2323 posted...

Honestly I can't tell the difference between most Torgue rifles (Or pistols, for that matter), except for obviously different ones like the Spitter and ones that fire actual rockets like the Torpedo.

The Kerblaster is the legendary Torgue AR. It shoots rockets like a Torpedo. And by "other ARs" I meant ARs from other manufacturers that use the Torgue AR barrel.
---
Badass Rank: 0
#9LaharPosted 4/22/2013 2:02:53 PM
I'd try farming stacks against the Target Practice then seeing if accuracy holds.

I wouldn't mind checking it out myself but I never keep these types of ARs, instead loving how much they sell for.
---
It's raining
luggage and babies and limbs and Daddy doesn't come home.
#103CDEDPosted 4/22/2013 2:30:09 PM
maybe they're so inaccurate to begin with they can't get any worse?
---
Resident GFAQS Lamborghini Sympathiser
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8455/7893178522_b49c0e106d_b.jpg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLSZZEJvCks