Is it just me, or are Torgue Rocket Rifles not affected by Anarchy Acc debuffs?

#11shnangyboosPosted 4/22/2013 3:45:02 PM
I know the Kerblaster doesn't receive amp damage from The Bee, but I'm not sure about the other varieties of the rocket guns. I'd be interested to see if they receive buffs from any damage amplifier.
---
How's my posting?
Call http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=588037 for any comments.
#12stickboy2323Posted 4/22/2013 4:25:21 PM
3CDED posted...
maybe they're so inaccurate to begin with they can't get any worse?

The Kerblaster's accuracy is not too bad. I used to use it as a sniper substitute on my exploder Axton until I found a Cobra. Also, they don't have to be all that accurate because...EXPLOSIONS!!!
---
Badass Rank: 0
#13Degalon(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 5:55:56 PM(edited)
tony8669 posted...
My strategy with the Mechro is to just use weapons which don't need to be aimed that well. Like the Norfleet, which IMO is the only rocket launcher to use, or shotguns, or whatever. And high pellet count weapons also have the added benefit of helping you do more damage if you take "Close Enough"... which anyone definitely should, especially since it balances out the class's war against the accuracy stat.

Now this is just my preference, but I don't like rocket rifles in general. I find they shoot too slow and don't do enough damage. Plus, explosive weapons don't work with "Close Enough".

Waddya mean? I use Hulks and Spitters and they work just fine with Close Enough. Same with Rod pistols.
---
GT/PSN: DEGALON
Official Fuu of the Naruto Storm 3 Boards
#14tony8669Posted 4/24/2013 11:42:24 AM
Degalon posted...
Waddya mean? I use Hulks and Spitters and they work just fine with Close Enough. Same with Rod pistols.

Hmm maybe I was wrong, or that was fixed? Not sure. I just recall it didn't ricochet since the shots blew up on impact, and there was nothing to ricochet, so I stopped using them.

Regardless, explosive damage isn't optimal for Gaige anyway. Shock is where it's at.
#15Degalon(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 9:59:20 AM
tony8669 posted...
Degalon posted...

Hmm maybe I was wrong, or that was fixed? Not sure. I just recall it didn't ricochet since the shots blew up on impact, and there was nothing to ricochet, so I stopped using them.

Regardless, explosive damage isn't optimal for Gaige anyway. Shock is where it's at.

Explosive rounds detonate on "impact". Ricochet is it deflecting, not impacting, so it doesn't detonate until it hits something after the ricochet.

I don't think rockets can Ricochet, though.

Also, I've found Explosives to be good for Anarchy due to the splash damage lessening the accuracy debuff while taking full advantage of the damage buff.

I currently have two Mechro builds. 1) Full deathtrap, only going for talents that make Deathtrap stronger faster, better (BFF, LBT). and 2) Full Gaige, no real deathtrap abilities. She was pure LBT, not shes full Anarchy and going into LBT, but this time, no deathtrap abilities. So i'll be keeping my torgue shotguns and assault rifles, but using shock smgs and pistols to apply the effects.

At the very least, i'm keeping my Hulks.
---
GT/PSN: DEGALON
Official Fuu of the Naruto Storm 3 Boards