Would anyone be willing to give me all the skins and heads for Gaige and/or...

#21Nucl3arT1g3R(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 1:32:28 AM
H_Panic22 posted...
Its cute that you're uppity and yet don't know what you're talking about. Only one skin in the game doesn't have a legit means to unlock (Dahl something or other). Every other one is fair game. Most are even tied to the low end of Bad Ass challenges (like the 10 point level). Heads are either mission rewards or drops from bosses. They're hard to get because

*SPOILER ALERT*

...they're supposed to be hard to get. So, if you're on your second Playthrough and are missing cosmetic items, stop skipping side missions, and hey, check that convenient list that tells you when you're about to unlock one...in the game...by playing it.

And again, if they're sooo trivial and unimportant, then why are you bent that we wont just drop them in your lap and *gasp* expect you to earn them. You want us to do exactly what your friend in BL1 did that was so traumatic...give you something for nothing.

No mousey, no cookies.

I'm not exactly sure, but I completed most(if not all) of the side quests on my first run, and still continue to do so in my 2nd run.Even the ones that give me next to no reward.I'm not mad that you won't give them to me, i'm mad because you still feel the need to post here.And it wasn't just getting something for nothing that ruined BL1 for me.He gave me something that made the game too easy and boring.All skins do is make your character look better.
---
Kevin sent me.
XBL:Nucl3arT1g3R, PSN:Nucl3arT1g3R, Steam:Nucl3arT1g3R
#22Nucl3arT1g3R(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 1:35:57 AM
2Love4Life posted...
Nucl3arT1g3R posted...
No, they aren't all unlocked through normal play(I'm on my 2nd playthrough with my commando, and still don't have them all), and FARMING them is a chore.I also can't abuse what's obviously not there.If you don't intend to help, then don't post in the thread.I don't want you here if you aren't going to help.
BTW:My username wasn't my idea.My friend came up with it, and I would've done anything to get rid of my old name.I tried using it with correct spelling(no numbers), but it was already taken.I use the same username on here to keep things simple.

The username is really off putting, I won't be on for another 3 hours ( After my kids go to bed ), I spose I'll Find my Skins Save Flash and Drop them for you.... ( If you'll still be around )

That'll be around 4 am here.I'll probably be in bed, but i'll be on tomorrow.
---
Kevin sent me.
#23SinisterBladePosted 4/22/2013 1:37:58 AM
I believe he meant that if you reach the Warrior and have cleared all side quests, you would have the means to aquire every skin.

To elaborate, @ that point, every skin tied to a boss could be farmed, every challenge rewarding one could be done and random drops are just that. They can be gained regardless of Lvl, just gotta hope the RNG smiles on you. Also any skin gained as a quest reward would already be obtained at that point as well.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#24Nucl3arT1g3R(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 1:41:21 AM
SinisterBlade posted...
every skin tied to a boss could be farmed.

Exactly.I'm not going to farm skins.
---
Kevin sent me.
#25H_Panic22Posted 4/22/2013 5:13:58 AM
Nucl3arT1g3R posted...
SinisterBlade posted...

But ya just hafta have em. Got it.
---
Gamertag= H Panic22
#263CDEDPosted 4/22/2013 8:38:14 AM
why do people want so many skins anyway?

its not like you can use more than one at once.
---
Resident GFAQS Lamborghini Sympathiser
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8455/7893178522_b49c0e106d_b.jpg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLSZZEJvCks
#27Nucl3arT1g3R(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 10:56:25 AM
H_Panic22 posted...
Nucl3arT1g3R posted...
SinisterBlade posted...

But ya just hafta have em. Got it.

If you're willing to give them to me, great.If not okay, but don't be a d*** and post here for no reason.I want the skins, but not enough to farm bosses for them.I don't get why it's so important for you to make sure I don't get the skins.It doesn't affect you or your game.
---
Kevin sent me.
#28Nucl3arT1g3R(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 4:17:54 PM
BTW, i'm on right now, if anyone wants to give me the skins.
---
Kevin sent me.
#29H_Panic22Posted 4/23/2013 8:56:51 PM
You have no idea what affects my game, you dirty so and so.
---
Gamertag= H Panic22
#30xboxBUNZILLAPosted 4/23/2013 9:12:09 PM
i dont know how i missed this.. some good entertainment going on in here.
---
word to the wise, turn off your BAR before you dashboard. :)
BayouJoe posted... Cool, I found the duct tape, no more interruptions from the young uns.