Cheaters

#1LevegencePosted 4/22/2013 5:38:27 AM
My friend has a ps3 and he just got this game
So what his douche friends do it take him through the story line on UVH mode and they power level him through the levels and story, they also got him to use his 10 gold keys at lv 23, and they had a norfleet that shot 50 shots at once... This pissed me off.
---
XxLevegencexX @ YouTube
Gt: iiTz K i N G z
#2BrandknewPosted 4/22/2013 5:41:35 AM
So what you're saying is your friend is gullible and wasted his keys and you're jealous that he exploited the game in a way that is completely allowed.
#3CuddlyDollPosted 4/22/2013 5:42:40 AM
and this is why friends don't let friends play Borderlands 2 on PS3
---
Yeah, it's fun to pretend sometimes~
GT: Doom Desire
#4Levegence(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 5:48:51 AM
Brandknew posted...
So what you're saying is your friend is gullible and wasted his keys and you're jealous that he exploited the game in a way that is completely allowed.

No what I'm saying is they completely ruin his experience for BL2 and it made me angry
---
XxLevegencexX @ YouTube
#5Levegence(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 5:49:18 AM
Brandknew posted...

Also I have 20 gold keys
---
XxLevegencexX @ YouTube
#6genesis42Posted 4/22/2013 5:57:20 AM
Levegence posted...

I'm sorry, I want to sympathize with you. I really do. But after a taking a glance at your GT, I just can't take anything you say seriously.
---
GT: SevenDeadIySin
#7Levegence(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 6:33:49 AM
genesis42 posted...
Levegence posted...

I'm sorry, I want to sympathize with you. I really do. But after a taking a glance at your GT, I just can't take anything you say seriously.

Lol, my Gt used to be Levegence but I was messing with my friend and changed it to that which was almost identical to his, and I never had enough $ to change back
---
XxLevegencexX @ YouTube
#8Tru_NavaronePosted 4/22/2013 8:06:59 AM
does your friend even care that they "ruined" his experience?
---
I can tell you why there aint black folk in anime.
*random anime scenario commences* Black folk: **** that!! -dmainev3
#9dragoon33Posted 4/22/2013 8:17:40 AM
5/10 but I'll bite.

Assuming your friend isn't the biggest pu**y in the world - I'm sure he's a big boy that can determine whether or not his experience was ruined or if he had a blast.

And...no offense to you TC, but it makes me think you're the kind of person who gets emotionally drained in place of other people...it must be a b*tch when anything goes wrong in the life of a person around you.
---
It's not what you say anymore...it's how you say it that matters....
#10BansheeNTDmodePosted 4/22/2013 8:21:23 AM
I have 65014 gold keys lmao