Free Power Leveling - Mod Free

#1codehunter87Posted 4/22/2013 10:00:40 AM
Well, I know why my previous efforts to round up a power-level group failed. People are more interested in immediate results offered by modded saves and items. Oh well, I'm still offering character boosting, up to three people at a time depending on how my net handles it.

What I can do: Run Tier Three of the Bar Brawl in the Torgue DLC, boost cash, levels, and Torgue tokens consistently, boost Eridium (not consistantly), grind for gear close to other players' levels on Pete (Normal and TVHM only, unfortunately), Dupe some level 61 gear (would have to join a game to do it rather than host it), Buy items from the vending machines for others (Including Torgue Machine, when I have enough Tokens to do so).

What I cannot do: Insane Leveling rates like "1 to 61 in 7-8 minutes", farm Pete on UVHM, Absurd Item Drop Rates, Give or Take Black Modded Items.

What I Promise: No Modded saves or items will be used (by me at least) in the process of your leveling. Also Lag, a lot of lag, BUT, if I'm hosting, all you have to do is stand by the Rally Point in Pete's Bar anyway for the most part, reducing the issues it would cause.

What I Ask In Return: Nothing necessary, but if anyone would be kind enough to help power level my characters later on, I'd appreciate it. If anything is a must, it's that you stay at the rally point during the leveling when possible to speed up the quest process and avoid my obligations to try to revive low level players repeatedly kicking in and slowing everything down for everyone.

What is Required: Torgue DLC, Latest Compatibility Pack, and patience. Also XBOX Live Gold, since you apparently can't join or host games without it.
---
GT Forte Baroque
#2plasmatic529Posted 4/22/2013 10:08:39 AM
Add me as a friend. I enjoy power leveling also and have a 53 soldier I wouldn't mind getting XP on. I'm at work till later tonight but might be on tonight :)
---
GT: Plasmatic529
alt GT: Plasmatic alt
#3JaascePosted 4/22/2013 10:20:15 AM(edited)
Nice offer, but I'd probably only be in it for money/eridium/level 61 equipment. (I'm level 61)

I'd rather not take up someone else's spot, but thanks anyway.
#4codehunter87(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 11:49:01 AM
Group is full for now.
---
GT Forte Baroque
#5masterjed29Posted 4/22/2013 12:15:39 PM
I'd like to level a 50 Siren when there's an open space? Add me if one's available

GT is Nick of Blades
---
Official Venusaur of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
#6AegisonPosted 4/22/2013 2:13:46 PM
If you're doing this more later today, or in the future, I'd like in.
---
#7icarax24Posted 4/22/2013 2:18:21 PM
Yeah same! I can possibly power level you IF a character is under level 50. I use my mercho to power level people at the Warrior's vault with the Rakks and Deathtrap
---
GT: TEST R I P <---Thinking about changing it
Sometimes you got to say the truth no matter how bad it hurts - Three Dog
#8wutsthatsmellPosted 4/22/2013 2:18:28 PM
codehunter87 posted...
Well, I know why my previous efforts to round up a power-level group failed. People are more interested in immediate results offered by modded saves and items. Oh well, I'm still offering character boosting, up to three people at a time depending on how my net handles it.

What I can do: Run Tier Three of the Bar Brawl in the Torgue DLC, boost cash, levels, and Torgue tokens consistently, boost Eridium (not consistantly), grind for gear close to other players' levels on Pete (Normal and TVHM only, unfortunately), Dupe some level 61 gear (would have to join a game to do it rather than host it), Buy items from the vending machines for others (Including Torgue Machine, when I have enough Tokens to do so).

What I cannot do: Insane Leveling rates like "1 to 61 in 7-8 minutes", farm Pete on UVHM, Absurd Item Drop Rates, Give or Take Black Modded Items.

What I Promise: No Modded saves or items will be used (by me at least) in the process of your leveling. Also Lag, a lot of lag, BUT, if I'm hosting, all you have to do is stand by the Rally Point in Pete's Bar anyway for the most part, reducing the issues it would cause.

What I Ask In Return: Nothing necessary, but if anyone would be kind enough to help power level my characters later on, I'd appreciate it. If anything is a must, it's that you stay at the rally point during the leveling when possible to speed up the quest process and avoid my obligations to try to revive low level players repeatedly kicking in and slowing everything down for everyone.

What is Required: Torgue DLC, Latest Compatibility Pack, and patience. Also XBOX Live Gold, since you apparently can't join or host games without it.

If a person offered you 1 million dollars tax free without any strings attached would you take it or would you tell them no i'll work for my 1 million dollars the hard way instead?

and in any case is either one of these anwsers incorrect for the person to chose?
---
Xbox live forever
#9AegisonPosted 4/22/2013 2:21:03 PM
I'm just trying to level a fresh assassin any way I can.
---
#10PunkNeverDiesPosted 4/22/2013 2:26:35 PM
Sounds great, if there's room in the future I'd love to join. I'm totally willing to reciprocate the favour, too.
---
GT: PNDMike