Question about the first game

#1FAILUREtoreplyPosted 4/22/2013 10:08:42 AM
Considering how often people come to this board I think its a better idea to ask something about the first game here.

I'm lvl 57 with Lilith and I'm at pt 2.5. I have not started the 1st, 3rd, and 4th dlc yet.

If I start them now would the enemies and loot reach my lvl like they do on 2.5? I ask this because my original lvl 69 Roland's missions on pt 2 were messed up so I could not progress in the story and after beating all the dlcs all the loot and enemies were around lvl 50-70. Basically my Roland farming for chests was pointless because the loot were way to low to even be good.
---
Who gives a s*** what you believe? In thirty seconds you'll be dead, and I'll blow this place up and be home in time for Corn Flakes.
#2FAILUREtoreply(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 10:59:31 AM
Bump
---
Who gives a s*** what you believe? In thirty seconds you'll be dead, and I'll blow this place up and be home in time for Corn Flakes.
#3elconoMPosted 4/22/2013 11:42:20 AM
thinking if the DLC story gets beat then the enemies from it will end up at par for your character. That's the case with my Zombie DLC. Still working through part 2 of the other two. Worst enemy experience for me was trying to do the Claptrap rescue of northern side of Crazy Earl's Scrapyard. Knoxx are mid to high 50's and Robolution is of similar levels to my Siren. Not sure if playthrough one gets considered.

Just glad that the Ultimate Rakk Hive is there for good weapon skill boosting
---
Casual gamer for 25 of my 28 years. Yes. CASUAL.
#4__Vyse_Posted 4/22/2013 11:57:30 AM
if you're on 2.5 they should scale up with you.
---
http://thespokedblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/BoucherFace.gif