starting with Gunzerker

#1reillyteen5Posted 4/22/2013 3:50:36 PM
Just as the title says i am starting with a new character since i am almost done with my zero playthru and decided to pick up a new character. and since someone already started sal for me i decided to take it over and work with him a bit. He is only level five so i all i have is his action skill, my questions is antips from salvador players or what skills and weapons should i be on the look out for?
---
Let me die in the old uniform in which I fought my battles for freedom, May God forgive me for putting on another.
#2GreatGatsby37Posted 4/22/2013 3:53:31 PM
As soon as you can, get a slag Rubi.

It's ability makes it so you will almost never die while Gunzerking
#3davinthegreat98Posted 4/22/2013 3:54:42 PM
Sal is a lot better in the "End Game" when he can easily deal the highest DPS of the bunch.

But as for leveling him up, Gun lust is great, but don't neglect the health regen in the Brawn skill tree. Also (If you play online) he has a class mod that gives team ammo regen.
---
Not changing this sig until i fix my time machine.
Finished on 8/26/2012
#4DolFan09Posted 4/22/2013 3:56:49 PM
Absolutely my favorite character
---
GT: GEO JEDI
#5grunjmufnPosted 4/22/2013 4:17:39 PM
I recommend putting a few points into the Brawn tree since there a lots of good mods that bump those up. Otherwise my favorite skill is Money Shot. Unless you lean towards guns with huge magazines, it totally transforms your dps. Paired with Inconceivable and a smallish clip it can be amazing.