Infinity Pistols Every Element

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Infinity Pistols Every Element
2 years ago#11
jenbeckler posted...
I've got some pearls if you'd be interested. I'd really love a level 61 infinity. Just let me know!

Im down with that.
---
GT: trevbru55
2 years ago#12
Whoa when did they add a Slag Infinite?!?..
Cuz unless it was REaLLY rare...and a modder friend of mine couldn't even find it....then I guess it had to have been added..

Keep in mind I haven't played since Pirates booty Came out...
---
GT: WyCKeDGrYn
Currently playing : Magic 2013, Bioshock Infinite and DMC: Devil May Cry
2 years ago#13
Slag infinities don't exist just an fyi
---
GT: GEO JEDI
2 years ago#14
WyCKeDGrYN posted...
Cuz unless it was REaLLY rare...and a modder friend of mine couldn't even find it....then I guess it had to have been added..

There is no Slag Infinity.
---
Video Game Challenges:
Treat Everyday as your last because tomorrow may never come.
2 years ago#15
Hmmm OK thought so...seems I may have read that post wrong then Hehehe...

Oookay..I go back to twiddling thumbs again..
---
GT: WyCKeDGrYn
Currently playing : Magic 2013, Bioshock Infinite and DMC: Devil May Cry
2 years ago#16
2Love4Life posted...
WyCKeDGrYN posted...

There is no Slag Infinity.

I had no clue, just knew that someones asked if I had it when I claimed to have all infinity elements...so I guess I do have em all
---
2 years ago#17
t-rev posted...
jenbeckler posted...
I've got some pearls if you'd be interested. I'd really love a level 61 infinity. Just let me know!

Im down with that.

Cool. Will you be around at all tomorrow? I've got the avenger smg fire and regular, storm sniper, a couple versions of the butcher shotgun, the unforgiven pistol and I believe I have a Bearcat assault rifle.
---
GT: JenMeister07
2 years ago#18
jenbeckler posted...
t-rev posted...
jenbeckler posted...

Im down with that.

Cool. Will you be around at all tomorrow? I've got the avenger smg fire and regular, storm sniper, a couple versions of the butcher shotgun, the unforgiven pistol and I believe I have a Bearcat assault rifle.

Yea, just hmu and we'll dupe it up
---
2 years ago#19
Is there any chance I could get any of that infinity lvl 61 love please? Have a couple of 61 things to trade and a pearl shotgun. Gamertag : Shooming.

Cheers dudes
2 years ago#20
jenbeckler posted...

hey friend of friends, send me a message on live, i have a few that are better :)
---
word to the wise, turn off your BAR before you dashboard. :)
BayouJoe posted... Cool, I found the duct tape, no more interruptions from the young uns.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Infinity Pistols Every Element

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived