It happened...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. It happened...
2 years ago#1
After reading about it, it happened to me. I got a friend request from "coolchris"-somethinganother. Don't know him so I send him a message saying as much. I get a message back saying we fought the warrior together. That's funny. I've never played online with anyone. ALWAYS solo. So now I know he's a liar. What's he up to? I get another message 30 seconds later. All it read was "can u dupe me legendaries?" Wow. It happened. Some jackass from on here decided to just randomly hit me up, and impolitely I may add (all regulars know my feelings on politeness and grammar). So I blocked him. Does this happen that frequently to others? Just wonderin'...
---
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.
2 years ago#2
It happened to me once, just ignored him.
---
GT is Bluejeans976
2 years ago#3
Never happened to me and I'd like to think I'm fairly active on this board.
---
GT: Odd Skiliz
2 years ago#4
That's awful. Some faceless jerk you never met just bugging you for stuff.

PS: Can you dupe a "Bee" shield for me? ...oh, and it better be lvl 61 or DON'T WASTE MY TIME!

:P
---
Only idoits can't spell.
2 years ago#5
curtland posted...
PS: Can you dupe a "Bee" shield for me? ...oh, and it better be lvl 61 or DON'T WASTE MY TIME!

:P

Darn... Mine is only a 60. But the answer would still be nah. Glad to see there are others. What kind of person does that honestly? Pretty lame. I really hope that guy was like 10 years old. Otherwise, just plain sad. I leave with my father's dying words: "Play the goddamn game, son..." Right after he said this, the dog ate him. Bones and all...
---
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.
2 years ago#6
Get a bunch of Flakkers and then when someone tries to pull this again just dupe them all.
---
http://puu.sh/2EUyC
2 years ago#7
This is the very reason my profile is private if your not on my FL, and im ghosting 99% of the time even if you can see my profile.

Also xD You caught the lie so red handed, bet you where laughing to yourself. Ik I do when I catch someone like that. Particularly when they dont realize I can read them like a stop sign.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
2 years ago#8
This just happened to me, 3 times, all different people... Its just sad... People dont have to lie to get loot...
2 years ago#9
I get at least one person a week. I still get friend requests for Dragon's Dogma and I haven't posted on that board for months.
2 years ago#10
I've had over a dozen requests to dupe my Dark Night zero skin.

Of course, I have no problem helping. I even managed to get a Raz0r head.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. It happened...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived