LF Modded xp relic

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF Modded xp relic
2 years ago#1
If anyone is willing to dupe for me just message me on xbox

GT: Tiny Slaps
2 years ago#2
I need a legendary Psycho mod
2 years ago#3
I am also looking for a black xp relic, willing to trade
2 years ago#4
You got a fire and a normal white death?
---
Current GT: Wet 8 Year Old
Thank you Based God
2 years ago#5
I have a corrosive and normal but only lvl 50
2 years ago#6
hybrid_5tigmata posted...

You just make your weapons, why not just hook a brother up instead of taking his gear?
---
word to the wise, turn off your BAR before you dashboard. :)
BayouJoe posted... Cool, I found the duct tape, no more interruptions from the young uns.
2 years ago#7
xboxBUNZILLA posted...

You just make your weapons, why not just hook a brother up instead of taking his gear?

Maybe he wants legit stuff?
---
Video Game Challenges:
Treat Everyday as your last because tomorrow may never come.
2 years ago#8
2Love4Life posted...
xboxBUNZILLA posted...

I do it so i get what I would like, whilst doing others a favor.
Or lot of times i wont ask for nothing in return, but when it comes to blacks I may ask for something. But I rarely take items i'll usually ask and then just give them the item cause im weird like that :/
---
Current GT: Wet 8 Year Old
Thank you Based God
2 years ago#9
2Love4Life posted...
xboxBUNZILLA posted...

I do it so i get what I would like, whilst doing others a favor.
Or lot of times i wont ask for nothing in return, but when it comes to blacks I may ask for something. But I rarely take items i'll usually ask and then just give them the item cause im weird like that :/

Hmm makes sense.
---
word to the wise, turn off your BAR before you dashboard. :)
BayouJoe posted... Cool, I found the duct tape, no more interruptions from the young uns.
2 years ago#10
I have a few legendaries and pearls that I could trade you like the bee, two fer Maggie or dp unkempt Harold, plus a couple others and some legend mods I just don't want to have to grind to get all the characters to 61 like I did for my siren
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF Modded xp relic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived