LF Modded xp relic

#11stewboyzPosted 4/28/2013 5:57:50 PM
Plus I have a black rocket launcher that some random gave me so we could beat hyperious i could trade
#12PhinioxPosted 4/28/2013 6:05:50 PM
stewboyz posted...
Plus I have a black rocket launcher that some random gave me so we could beat hyperious i could trade

Can u dupe me the launcher gt PoieZen
#132Love4LifePosted 4/28/2013 6:08:10 PM
Phiniox posted...
stewboyz posted...

why is it that people want black items they're nothing special anyway.
---
Video Game Challenges:
Treat Everyday as your last because tomorrow may never come.
#14stewboyzPosted 4/28/2013 6:40:29 PM
Phiniox posted...
stewboyz posted...

Yeah, I'm about to get on if you want it, if you have any thing I could I would appreciate it, make sure you leave it in your bank before quitting or you'll lose it
#15PhinioxPosted 4/28/2013 7:44:44 PM
stewboyz posted...
Phiniox posted...
stewboyz posted...

Yeah, I'm about to get on if you want it, if you have any thing I could I would appreciate it, make sure you leave it in your bank before quitting or you'll lose it

Whats your gt im logging on now
#16stewboyzPosted 4/28/2013 8:26:25 PM
Phiniox posted...
stewboyz posted...
Phiniox posted...
stewboyz posted...

Whats your gt im logging on now

stewboyz but I won't be on till like 9-10 I have to watch my nephew
#17spiderman066062Posted 4/29/2013 7:42:41 AM
Whats a modded xp relic?
---
Boston Red Sox Baby
#18MayhemersPosted 4/29/2013 8:14:57 AM
One that is modded to give more XP than you'd usually acquire... I think the upper limit is about 9%, but the modded ones give bonus XP in the 50% range.
---
Lie with passion and be forever damned...