Sticky Homing Meteroshower stats?

#11Pvt-SpoonPosted 4/23/2013 10:43:17 AM
Not sure on the damage, but I think the max is x12 child grenades.
---
A pessimist is just an optimist with more experience.
#12TrazielPosted 4/23/2013 10:46:11 AM
I'll only gamble with my sticky homing storm front. At least I can get away from it.

Meteor shower? One does not simply "get away" from the meteor shower.
---
Gamertag: LaGrimm
Now Playing: Borderlands 2, ASC: Brotherhood, Halo 4
#13RineN1Posted 4/23/2013 10:46:41 AM
Azrael0206 posted...
RineN1 posted...
I actually use Sticky Homing, i like to throw it while behind cover =w=
No need to aim, but as people say it might get you into a pretty bad situation, specially if it sticks to meele attackers like psychos and skags.
Still my fav 'nade and if you are getting close ti getting downed you can throw some to gamble in a second wind

Why would you take such chances?
You fool, you'll be the death of TC

Because is my play style? Im not telling TC to be like me lol
Besides, i always make sure to be outside of the cluster AoE so no risk, until i intend to
---
GT: RineN1. State you are from here before adding!
Waiting for: BioShock: Infinite(360) Playing: Terraria(XBLA) Watching: Seitokai Yakuindomo
#14StormWolf12Posted 4/23/2013 10:49:35 AM
^you're nerfing your own damage and speed potential by having to adjust to homing grenades.
#15TsurukePosted 4/23/2013 10:53:43 AM
I used to run with a Sticky Homing Meteor Shower for my Zer0 -- personally had no issues (maybe out of the 1000s of times I threw that grenade, self-inflected FFYL maybe 10% due to enclosed/indoor areas).

Then I found a Very Rare Sticky Longbow Slag Singularity and fell in love with that.
#16AlleRacingPosted 4/23/2013 12:49:27 PM
Sticky adds 0.5 to the fuse time, best just to go with Longbow.
---
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8325/scrunchface2copyfx0.png
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/default/alle5.jpg
#17Dwaze_ZakenPosted 4/23/2013 1:01:32 PM
People who don't know how to use sticky homing grenades apparently don't know how to run.

If the grenade sticks to the face of a charging psycho run away from him, don't fight him. That's just common sense.
---
Dib: Sorry, I'm late. Horrible nightmare visions!
Ms. Bitters: It's called life, Dib. Sit down.
#18TsurukePosted 4/23/2013 1:04:04 PM
Dwaze_Zaken posted...
People who don't know how to use sticky homing grenades apparently don't know how to run.

If the grenade sticks to the face of a charging psycho run away from him, don't fight him. That's just common sense.

QFT -- if I didn't run and/or use the action skill to run faster my self-inflicted FFYL rate would have been more than 10% lol

But keep in mind enclosed/indoor areas as well.
Much like how the flavor text of the skyrocket states "WARNING: Not intended for indoor use."
#19KellyRipyaPosted 4/23/2013 1:23:09 PM
I used a Sticky Homing Meteor Shower once. ONCE!
---
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain
GT: Althea N Hell