Challenge accepted achievement

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Challenge accepted achievement
2 years ago#1
Just curious on the specifics of this. It says level 1 of all non-level specific challenges. Does that mean you don't need to worry about area-based things like vault symbol discoveries, not worry about things that don't go from level 1-5 and are just pass/fail, or something else.

I plan to start knocking these out specifically soon, but want to have a better idea of what I need to shoot for.
---
Youtube: MTGXerxes. Pokemon DP, Mega Man 1-6, X, X4, Breath of Fire 1-2, Magic 2013, etc.
Gamertag: MtG Xerxes --- Gamestop Manager
2 years ago#2
http://www.trueachievements.com/a167551/challenge-accepted-achievement.htm
---
GT: Grudgezilla
2 years ago#3
Yes, it is just the non- area specific things, so none of the vault symbols, collectibles etc.

There are a few that require a level 5 in another challenge. The hardest one for me was getting a level 5 open wide, which is required for shotgun surgeon. 750 kills point blank with a shotgun are harder than it seems.
2 years ago#4
Alrighty cool, double thanks to you two.
---
Youtube: MTGXerxes. Pokemon DP, Mega Man 1-6, X, X4, Breath of Fire 1-2, Magic 2013, etc.
Gamertag: MtG Xerxes --- Gamestop Manager
2 years ago#5
danderson 75 posted...
Yes, it is just the non- area specific things, so none of the vault symbols, collectibles etc.

There are a few that require a level 5 in another challenge. The hardest one for me was getting a level 5 open wide, which is required for shotgun surgeon. 750 kills point blank with a shotgun are harder than it seems.

Yeah, you need level 5 open wide and level 5 in one of the rocket launcher challenges. Pain in the ass.
2 years ago#6
I almost completed this challenge without trying...till that character got deleted. Now I have to start over. How long do you guys reckon it will take to axcomplish if I put mind to purpose?
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 (Xbox 360), FarCry 3 (Xbox 360)
I'm on one.
2 years ago#7
your other dad sayz posted...
I almost completed this challenge without trying...till that character got deleted. Now I have to start over. How long do you guys reckon it will take to axcomplish if I put mind to purpose?

Not too long. If you have a level 61 character you can load up the game on normal mode and head to Bloodhold Stronghold. Destroy every enemy there at point-blank range with a shotgun and you'll get about 100 kills (possibly more) added to the Open Wide Shotgun challenge.

Most challenges can be completed fairly quickly with a high level character on normal mode.
---
Dib: Sorry, I'm late. Horrible nightmare visions!
Ms. Bitters: It's called life, Dib. Sit down.
2 years ago#8
Thanks for the advice.
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 (Xbox 360), FarCry 3 (Xbox 360)
I'm on one.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Challenge accepted achievement

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived