Challenge accepted achievement

#1MTGxerxesPosted 4/23/2013 11:18:30 AM
Just curious on the specifics of this. It says level 1 of all non-level specific challenges. Does that mean you don't need to worry about area-based things like vault symbol discoveries, not worry about things that don't go from level 1-5 and are just pass/fail, or something else.

I plan to start knocking these out specifically soon, but want to have a better idea of what I need to shoot for.
---
Youtube: MTGXerxes. Pokemon DP, Mega Man 1-6, X, X4, Breath of Fire 1-2, Magic 2013, etc.
Gamertag: MtG Xerxes --- Gamestop Manager
#2shibulatorPosted 4/23/2013 11:29:29 AM
http://www.trueachievements.com/a167551/challenge-accepted-achievement.htm
---
GT: Grudgezilla
#3danderson 75Posted 4/23/2013 12:02:32 PM
Yes, it is just the non- area specific things, so none of the vault symbols, collectibles etc.

There are a few that require a level 5 in another challenge. The hardest one for me was getting a level 5 open wide, which is required for shotgun surgeon. 750 kills point blank with a shotgun are harder than it seems.
#4MTGxerxes(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 12:06:55 PM
Alrighty cool, double thanks to you two.
---
Youtube: MTGXerxes. Pokemon DP, Mega Man 1-6, X, X4, Breath of Fire 1-2, Magic 2013, etc.
Gamertag: MtG Xerxes --- Gamestop Manager
#5TheIastspartanPosted 4/23/2013 12:09:59 PM
danderson 75 posted...
Yes, it is just the non- area specific things, so none of the vault symbols, collectibles etc.

There are a few that require a level 5 in another challenge. The hardest one for me was getting a level 5 open wide, which is required for shotgun surgeon. 750 kills point blank with a shotgun are harder than it seems.

Yeah, you need level 5 open wide and level 5 in one of the rocket launcher challenges. Pain in the ass.
#6your other dad sayzPosted 4/23/2013 12:11:18 PM
I almost completed this challenge without trying...till that character got deleted. Now I have to start over. How long do you guys reckon it will take to axcomplish if I put mind to purpose?
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 (Xbox 360), FarCry 3 (Xbox 360)
I'm on one.
#7Dwaze_ZakenPosted 4/23/2013 12:30:17 PM
your other dad sayz posted...
I almost completed this challenge without trying...till that character got deleted. Now I have to start over. How long do you guys reckon it will take to axcomplish if I put mind to purpose?

Not too long. If you have a level 61 character you can load up the game on normal mode and head to Bloodhold Stronghold. Destroy every enemy there at point-blank range with a shotgun and you'll get about 100 kills (possibly more) added to the Open Wide Shotgun challenge.

Most challenges can be completed fairly quickly with a high level character on normal mode.
---
Dib: Sorry, I'm late. Horrible nightmare visions!
Ms. Bitters: It's called life, Dib. Sit down.
#8your other dad sayzPosted 4/24/2013 4:18:46 AM
Thanks for the advice.
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 (Xbox 360), FarCry 3 (Xbox 360)
I'm on one.