explosive axton question

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. explosive axton question
3 years ago#1
ive played this build quite a bit but havent since i hit 61 and was just wondering whether others preferred the leg com or the grenadier? i cant decide if the increased gren dmg n bonus to steady are worth all of the bonuses that come with the legendary soldier. thots?
thanks in advance
"One of my hardest parts of my job is to console family members who have lost their lives" - George Bush
Gamertag: jordoneus121
3 years ago#2
it depends. if you want to do strictly more damage go for grenade
3 years ago#3
I use the purple master grenadier mod and love it.
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 (Xbox 360), FarCry 3 (Xbox 360)
I'm on one.
3 years ago#4
ive been using a blue grenadier and i find it works really well i just wonder if the gun dmg, fire rate n cooldown would make you do more dmg. i guess il try both n see which i like. has anyone played with an explosive build and the leg mod? i feel like its more preference than one being clearly better but idk.
"One of my hardest parts of my job is to console family members who have lost their lives" - George Bush
Gamertag: jordoneus121
3 years ago#5
gun damage is scaled with explosive damage especially with torque weapons when it says +40% gun and +40% explosive you get 80%
3 years ago#6
Hardline-Gaming posted...
gun damage is scaled with explosive damage especially with torque weapons when it says +40% gun and +40% explosive you get 80%

Was wondering. Good to know
"StormWolf12 posted.....
This is my [his] first video game."
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. explosive axton question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived