First the Bank, now the Loot Midgets

#1Wallcrawler8878Posted 4/23/2013 6:58:09 PM
Had to know it was coming.

Online, 0 LLM from Doctor's orders in 10 runs.

Offline, 4/4 LLM every time.

Hotfixed for now, get offline and farm the LLMs before the next hard patch if you want your easy gear.
#2danishjuggler21Posted 4/23/2013 7:11:43 PM
Really makes you wonder why they never fixed the treasure room.
---
XBOX Live Gamertag: danishjuggler03
"I refuse to quote myself in my signature - I've always thought people who do that are lame." - danishjuggler21
#3fredbeatswilmaPosted 4/23/2013 7:12:50 PM
danishjuggler21 posted...
Really makes you wonder why they never fixed the treasure room.

Because to use it you have to buy a dlc would be my guess.
---
uh huh, herbal derbally berbil urbil
#4danishjuggler21Posted 4/23/2013 7:17:23 PM
You think the treasure room glitch boosted DLC sales? Hmm... That's plausible.
---
XBOX Live Gamertag: danishjuggler03
"I refuse to quote myself in my signature - I've always thought people who do that are lame." - danishjuggler21
#5KellyRipyaPosted 4/23/2013 7:22:28 PM
So this is legit fixed? I've seen a lot of people talking about it today, hard to believe it's a coinkydink run of bad luck on everyone's part. Unbelievable, the pearls have been out there for any player who wanted them since the first night they dropped. Why Gearbox whyy!
---
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain
GT: Althea N Hell
#6StormWolf12Posted 4/23/2013 7:25:21 PM
I hope they fix all the glitches.
#7regornamPosted 4/23/2013 7:25:37 PM
KellyRipya posted...
So this is legit fixed? I've seen a lot of people talking about it today, hard to believe it's a coinkydink run of bad luck on everyone's part. Unbelievable, the pearls have been out there for any player who wanted them since the first night they dropped. Why Gearbox whyy!

WE ARE GEARBOX. YOU SHALL ONLY ENJOY THE GAME AS WE INTEND YOU TO. YOUR WANTS ARE IRRELEVANT. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.
---
XBL GT: Ogami Itto
#8TsurukePosted 4/23/2013 7:28:06 PM
regornam posted...
WE ARE GEARBOX. YOU SHALL ONLY ENJOY THE GAME AS WE INTEND YOU TO. YOUR WANTS ARE IRRELEVANT. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

All of your tears are belong to us.
#9StormWolf12Posted 4/23/2013 7:28:51 PM
Tsuruke posted...
regornam posted...
waaaaaaahhhhhhh

All of your tears are belong to us.

10/10
#10terabientPosted 4/23/2013 7:30:16 PM
Well, on the official forums one of the Gearbox people said they were looking into the matter. I wonder if they were trying to fix something else and unintentionally messed up the loot midget spawn there. I mean, it wouldn't be the first time they've changed something unintentionally.

I don't see why they'd hotfix it and the employee post makes it sound like Gearbox wasn't aware of any change until players mentioned it.
---
What everyone needs to do is calm down, take a deep breath, and prepare their bodies for the Thunderdome.
GT: janejana