First the Bank, now the Loot Midgets

#21terabientPosted 4/23/2013 8:12:30 PM
KellyRipya posted...
terabient posted...
Well, on the official forums one of the Gearbox people said they were looking into the matter.

R you sure you're not conflating this issue with another one that was talked about on the board here today? I read on the Gearbox forums that they were looking into the drop rates of certain bosses like Flynt, nothing about the LLM. But maybe I missed it, just checking if you read this yourself?

http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=273431&page=10

3rd post down.

Granted it's not saying much. But if this was intentional I don't see why they'd go through the trouble of 'looking into it.'
---
What everyone needs to do is calm down, take a deep breath, and prepare their bodies for the Thunderdome.
GT: janejana
#22capnovanPosted 4/23/2013 8:13:41 PM
KellyRipya posted...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/638784-borderlands-2/66028719

There's the post from earlier about Gearbox looking into Doc Mercy and others drop rates, nothing about LLM though

no, your link/quute was back in March. The one about LLM not showing was today:

http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showpost.php?p=4017990&postcount=93
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
#23KellyRipyaPosted 4/23/2013 8:18:13 PM
Ohhh thanks guys, I'm kinda slow >. <. That's awesome, hope it's true and not just a brush off
---
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain
GT: Althea N Hell
#24Android21APosted 4/23/2013 9:43:23 PM
Did ten runs with a friend online tonight, not a single midget in the Wildlife Preserve. Last night we got three midgets EVERY SINGLE RUN. Hmm.
---
Will you take the Rocket Launcher?
>Yes No
#25TheAnalogKid06Posted 4/24/2013 1:51:30 AM
Gearbox really needs to stop catering to all the whiney entitled neck beards on the Gearbox forums and actually fix glitches that need to be fixed. You know, like the glitches that actually do ruin peoples games. Who honestly gets upset that some people are farming legendary loot midgets or have infinite bank space?
---
GT: TheAnalogKid06
#26SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 4/24/2013 3:37:37 AM
TheAnalogKid06 posted...
Gearbox really needs to stop catering to all the whiney entitled neck beards on the Gearbox forums and actually fix glitches that need to be fixed. You know, like the glitches that actually do ruin peoples games. Who honestly gets upset that some people are farming legendary loot midgets or have infinite bank space?

That would be GB, and a few trolls. No-one really cares about those things; it's not like the pearls are really good enough for people to care about their rarity.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#27Phara0hManPosted 4/24/2013 5:46:45 AM
I'm usually a pretty staunch defender of ol' GBX, but they really need to live and let live at some point. In a game with no real competitive aspect, there's no need to "balance", or patch anything that doesn't actively and unavoidably hurt the end user experience.

I personally enjoy playing without power leveling or exploits, but some people prefer not to, and that's fine too. Other people Evil Smashering or having an infinite bank doesn't hurt me in the slightest, and if it did offend me for some reason, the onus is on me to not play with those people, not on GBX to nerf things because I cry foul.
---
NP: Borderlands 2 (Lv. 61 Siren), Injustice (Sinestro, Bane, Green Arrow, Flash).
#28SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 4/24/2013 6:06:09 AM
Phara0hMan posted...
I'm usually a pretty staunch defender of ol' GBX, but they really need to live and let live at some point. In a game with no real competitive aspect, there's no need to "balance", or patch anything that doesn't actively and unavoidably hurt the end user experience.

I personally enjoy playing without power leveling or exploits, but some people prefer not to, and that's fine too. Other people Evil Smashering or having an infinite bank doesn't hurt me in the slightest, and if it did offend me for some reason, the onus is on me to not play with those people, not on GBX to nerf things because I cry foul.

Mostly true, though I understand that matchmaking got a bit cluttered with players abusing the smasher non-stop.

Then again, they were playing matchmaking, so I don't know what they were expecting.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#29spfurm01Posted 4/24/2013 6:34:53 AM
Interesting how hotfixes for lots of other things got announced early, but this one didn't. I suspect that decisions like this by Gearbox will place more and more players down the path of modding.

Although in all honesty this doesn't surprise me. Why fight raid bosses on UVHM when you can kill loot midgets easier?
---
We know Gavorn's tricks! We leave!
#30Hardline-GamingPosted 4/24/2013 7:26:53 AM
i just checked i got a 2 loot widgets one dropped bs other dropped legendary psycho mod(61)