First the Bank, now the Loot Midgets

#51regornamPosted 4/24/2013 12:05:41 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Panopictonguy posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Panopictonguy posted...
spfurm01 posted...
Interesting how hotfixes for lots of other things got announced early, but this one didn't. I suspect that decisions like this by Gearbox will place more and more players down the path of modding.

Although in all honesty this doesn't surprise me. Why fight raid bosses on UVHM when you can kill loot midgets easier?

Why play the game when you can farm chest and cardboard boxes non-stop?

why waste time and effort fighting terribly designed bullet sponges for little to no reward when you can get the loot you want in ways that don't require you to play with people or be a masochist?

They're there for the challenge, not the loot. there is the other 99% of the games content both optional and mandatory that has LOOT.

You sound like a casual right now KPT. The victory is your reward not the ultra rare yellow tinted shinies that have a chance to not drop.

ah, my bad. How silly of me to focus on the loot in a game that revolves around loot.

It says it right there on the load screen...

"Enemies can be fought over and over again for a sense of personal accomplishment".
---
XBL GT: Ogami Itto
#52KellyRipyaPosted 4/24/2013 12:25:04 PM
It's fixed, go crazy
---
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain
GT: Althea N Hell
#53regornamPosted 4/24/2013 12:27:37 PM
KellyRipya posted...
It's fixed, go crazy

Now I've lost my taste for it.

On a side note, great GT...
---
#54TheIastspartanPosted 4/24/2013 1:00:14 PM
MyGood posted...
oops only 22,000 hours played my bad
---

That's still over 900 days, which is still impossible. You're not too good at lying, are you?
#55MyGoodPosted 4/24/2013 1:03:38 PM
i went back in time to play the good version of the game
---
---
Evolution works in mysterious ways
#56PanopictonguyPosted 4/24/2013 1:04:34 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Panopictonguy posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Panopictonguy posted...
spfurm01 posted...
Interesting how hotfixes for lots of other things got announced early, but this one didn't. I suspect that decisions like this by Gearbox will place more and more players down the path of modding.

Although in all honesty this doesn't surprise me. Why fight raid bosses on UVHM when you can kill loot midgets easier?

why waste time and effort fighting terribly designed bullet sponges for little to no reward when you can get the loot you want in ways that don't require you to play with people or be a masochist?

They're there for the challenge, not the loot. there is the other 99% of the games content both optional and mandatory that has LOOT.

You sound like a casual right now KPT. The victory is your reward not the ultra rare yellow tinted shinies that have a chance to not drop.

ah, my bad. How silly of me to focus on the loot in a game that revolves around loot.

You missed the part where "loot" literally explodes from everything in the game. You're the one who is bashing your face on your controller forcing yourself to fight raid bosses non-stop.

I'm sorry to say you're clearly more focused on the colors and not the loot itself. otherwise you'd be satisfied with, you know, all the damn loot that drops everywhere.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#57PanopictonguyPosted 4/24/2013 1:10:58 PM
regornam posted...
"They're there for the challenge, not the loot."

So...we shouldn't expect enemies in BL2 to drop good loot in UVHM? Good to know. I'm sure that's exactly what GBX intended.

he's talking about raid bosses.

and you're adding extra terminology. You're guaranteed "loot" and that is all. Not good, bad, decent or other. Your liking things abs watching them explode like pinatas. As long as they drop something you get you're loot. idk where this delusion of guaranteed "good loot" came from. You people are playing the wrong game.

if you play [insert generic fps] you can get all the g ood guns you want because the same enemies well always drop the same guns all the time.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#58MyGoodPosted 4/24/2013 1:22:31 PM
since i am terrible at estimation i will add my hours for you manually so far i am at 533 hours for 12 characters more to come
---
---
Evolution works in mysterious ways
#59regornamPosted 4/24/2013 1:37:12 PM
"Your liking things abs watching them explode like pinatas"

Yes, me liking things abs watching them explode like pinatas. Also, purple monkey dishwashers.
---
#60Kpt_KapowskiPosted 4/24/2013 1:41:47 PM
Panopictonguy posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Panopictonguy posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Panopictonguy posted...

You missed the part where "loot" literally explodes from everything in the game. You're the one who is bashing your face on your controller forcing yourself to fight raid bosses non-stop.

I'm sorry to say you're clearly more focused on the colors and not the loot itself. otherwise you'd be satisfied with, you know, all the damn loot that drops everywhere.

I'm sorry to say you have clearly lost touch with reality.

are you really telling me that you pick up every white and green, simply because its loot?

you have got to be trolling, with statements this idiotic.
---
Borderlands 2 BAR: 85633 --- Beware the Lag!