First the Bank, now the Loot Midgets

#91PanopictonguyPosted 4/24/2013 7:40:38 PM
danishjuggler21 posted...
Why do all topics here eventually turn into Pokemon?

Apparently a lot of BL players like Collecting ****.

So far it seems like.

50% - Idiots
25% - Hoarders & Collectors
10% - Completionist
5% - Social Networkers
5% - Beggers & Leeches
2.5% - Loot Enthusiast
2.5% - Co-Dependent gamers
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#92PanopictonguyPosted 4/24/2013 7:44:55 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Jambi_Man posted...

I'd turn all topics into Tool if I had the choice. Tool+borderlands= Win

Anyway... D.O. was the easy way.... I farm old skool. Straight to the source boss for the item I want. That's how hardcores farm.

too bad bosses don't drop pearls, right

Loot Midgets spawn pretty frequently if you open all loot sources. I've got punished quite a few times being Under-leved in TVHM and having several loot midgets pop out when I was scrambling for ammo.

regornam posted...
GreatGatsby37 posted...
I haven't been having issues with my Doctor's Orders runs, but I can see why they would want to fix it.

Don't act like it is the end of the world because now you can't easily get the rarest loot, what is the point of playing the game if all you do is ask for all the guns you want or exploit a minor glitch in the spawning of enemies.

It seems that no one actually plays this game and just relies on power-leveling and duping to just give them what they want.

I don't think anyone is acting like it's the end of the world: More like "Hmmm, weird that they would patch that and not other issues", and the thread quickly turned into a Fox News/MSNBC dealio, with mouth-foam being sprayed from both sides of the spectrum.

Also, it's a vocal minority who don't actually "play the game", same goes for the folks who use the word "casual" as an insulting noun. Unfortunately, it's the loudest ends of either extreme that get the most coverage.

They always patch other issues. The patch that came with the Storage space fix had a few optimization tweaks, mission fixes, and the Back-up feature. Nobody mentioned that, they made it seem as if the patch ONLY corrected the bank issue.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#93FalloutgenuisPosted 4/24/2013 7:49:53 PM
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Who the **** is Mudkip?

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/i-herd-u-like-mudkips

Lol
---
Gt: RAW DJ
You are now breathing manually.
#94Jambi_ManPosted 4/24/2013 7:52:13 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Jambi_Man posted...

I'd turn all topics into Tool if I had the choice. Tool+borderlands= Win

Anyway... D.O. was the easy way.... I farm old skool. Straight to the source boss for the item I want. That's how hardcores farm.

too bad bosses don't drop pearls, right

I've done a few wep LLM runs for pearls, but I get more out of mixing it up on the farming.... I'm not gonna do hundreds of wep LLM runs to get a bunch of random oranges. That's freaking boring.... I like knowing what I'm going for.

It'll take more time, but I'd rather farm oranges from the original source, and LLM farm along the way.... the pearls will come.
---
Would you like to do battle with a Brony riding piggyback on a Rabid Stalker? If the answer is no, you are sad, and I've no desire to speak with you further.
#95Kpt_KapowskiPosted 4/25/2013 3:44:50 AM
Panopictonguy posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Who the **** is Mudkip?

Such a casual response. I haven't played Pokemon since the first generation and I know who Mudkip is.

lol u mad bro?
---
Borderlands 2 BAR: 85633 --- Beware the Lag!
#96Pokemon_ZPosted 4/25/2013 3:52:46 AM

Resistance is futile.
---
Coming Soon