Who else HATES legendary loot midget engineers?

#1danishjuggler21Posted 4/24/2013 2:05:02 PM
They're the toughest to kill, toughest to survive, and they have never dropped anything good for me. Who's with me?!
---
XBOX Live Gamertag: danishjuggler03
"I refuse to quote myself in my signature - I've always thought people who do that are lame." - danishjuggler21
#2StormWolf12Posted 4/24/2013 2:06:23 PM
Seems like they die in one execute to me.
#32Love4LifePosted 4/24/2013 2:07:34 PM
StormWolf12 posted...
Seems like they die in one execute to me.

or one blast from Axtons Cannon
---
Video Game Challenges:
Treat Everyday as your last because tomorrow may never come.
#4killbot357Posted 4/24/2013 2:10:14 PM
"It's that loser bandit!"
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers, Borderlands 2
#5danishjuggler21(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 2:10:53 PM
Well, I play as Salvador. The other loot midgets go down easily, but engineers are a pain for me. I succeed, but it's a pain.
---
XBOX Live Gamertag: danishjuggler03
"I refuse to quote myself in my signature - I've always thought people who do that are lame." - danishjuggler21
#6CuddlyDollPosted 4/24/2013 2:11:00 PM
They never survive long enough to give me trouble. Wee WAR Loaders on the other hand...that stomp they do is so stronk. they're the worst to deal with if you don't notice them fly out of the box D:
---
You want to use fancy space magics in a game about space magics? **** YOU, HAVE SOME BEES
GT: Doom Desire
#7ROFLMEOWPosted 4/24/2013 2:14:16 PM
I have no problem with them when using my Assassin or my Commando. I just wish they would drop something for me. LLMs I have found while playing solo have never dropped anything but money and ammo.
---
"NOOOOO!!! How will I juggle?!"
#8rest21Posted 4/24/2013 2:14:17 PM
I don't like them because they dropped 3 legendary mechro mods and I don't even have that dlc.
#9DurahansoloAJG1Posted 4/24/2013 2:16:24 PM
I hate the legendary loot Jet Loaders. If you don't kill them before they take off; they will land in some of the dumbest places. I think one time one of the Shock Skags finished him off and I couldn't get to the items lol. He didnt drop anything worth picking up though so it didn't matter.
---
Gamer Tag: Durahansolo
#10Jambi_ManPosted 4/24/2013 2:19:35 PM
CuddlyDoll posted...
They never survive long enough to give me trouble. Wee WAR Loaders on the other hand...that stomp they do is so stronk. they're the worst to deal with if you don't notice them fly out of the box D:

^ yup. None of them are that bad, but I hate that stomp....so annoying.
---
Would you like to do battle with a Brony riding piggyback on a Rabid Stalker? If the answer is no, you are sad, and I've no desire to speak with you further.