What would Archer's skill trees be like?

#1danishjuggler21Posted 4/24/2013 1:53:55 PM
If Sterling Archer were a playable character in Borderlands, what would his skills be like?

Action skill: Danger Zone - Archer's gun damage increases by 100%, but he takes 150% damage, and he has a "magnetic" effect on enemy bullets, turning "near misses" from enemy weapons into "not misses".

Tree 1: Totally ninja! - This skill tree focuses on being awesome. At... shooting things.
Skills:
Always With The Forgetting - When swapping to a weapon with an empty magazine, the gun is automatically reloaded. This is a one-point skill
Johnny Bench Called - Increase absorption chance of absorb shields by 6%. Five point skill.
Tactleneck - Movement speed and gun accuracy increased by 4%. Five point skill.
Gator - Shotgun accuracy and damage increased by 10% and 7%, respectively. Five points.
Green Russians - Corrosive weapons do +9% damage, but suffer -5% accuracy. Five point skill.
A Zone That is One Of Danger - +20% gun damage in FFYL, 10% FFYL time. Five points.
Pushing Rope - Gain 8% gun damage when using a white-rarity gun. Five point skill.

That's all I've come up with so far. Care to add some, my fellow Archer fans? Oh, and if you don't watch Archer, I'm going to have to devise some bizarre punishment for you like rubbing sand in your eyeballs. That reminds me - I need you to stop by the hardware store and pick up some sand. I don't know if they grade it, but.... coarse.
---
XBOX Live Gamertag: danishjuggler03
"I refuse to quote myself in my signature - I've always thought people who do that are lame." - danishjuggler21
#2capnovanPosted 4/24/2013 1:56:26 PM
yeah, thanks a lot. Now i'm disappointed there isn't an Archer game lol.
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
#3JSuperflyPosted 4/24/2013 1:57:26 PM
Too tired to think of amazing Archer quotes right now for skills, but Archer FTW!!!!
---
GT: Nerevarine
#4joeymegsPosted 4/24/2013 1:59:25 PM
Best...topic...ever!!!
---
GT: Joe Corleone
#5St0ve1Posted 4/24/2013 1:59:45 PM
lower absorb chaance for shields to around 3, and it is good.
---
Official BROKEN STRAIGHT SWORD of the dark souls board
Official husband of cherche
#6tony8669Posted 4/24/2013 2:02:16 PM
Well you can always pretend Krieg is Doctor Krieger.

"Oh, Piggly 2..."
#7Johnnyying3Posted 4/24/2013 2:06:06 PM
Lana....Lana......Lana........LANA!!!!!!!!!!!
#8danishjuggler21(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 2:09:55 PM
Johnnyying3 posted...

WHAATT??!!!
---
"I refuse to quote myself in my signature - I've always thought people who do that are lame." - danishjuggler21
#9tony8669Posted 4/24/2013 2:14:16 PM
danishjuggler21 posted...
Johnnyying3 posted...

WHAATT??!!!

Danger Zone!!!
#10danishjuggler21(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 2:15:10 PM
tony8669 posted...
danishjuggler21 posted...
Johnnyying3 posted...

WHAATT??!!!

Danger Zone!!!

And those were his last words. Right before he bled to death on the rug.
---