Best shields for Deathtrap (Sharing is Caring)

#11KellyRipyaPosted 4/24/2013 7:45:05 PM
Ahh ok I get it now, danke. I wish it wasn't linked to what muh Gaige is wearing but I can work with it during the times I call him out to play
---
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain
GT: Althea N Hell
#12SinisterBladePosted 4/24/2013 7:51:25 PM
KellyRipya posted...
Ahh ok I get it now, danke. I wish it wasn't linked to what muh Gaige is wearing but I can work with it during the times I call him out to play

:P

You can have a bit of fun with this skill. Like, I'll give you an example. If your teamates are being jerks or annoying, wear a love thumper and give him the healing shield skill.
So essentially Tr0LL-TRP will run around downing your unfortunate teamates. Best part is when they go in FFYL good chance he will try to give them shields then.

MUHAHA, im devious sometimes.

For more tactical use, Id suggest experimenting. I know the fundamentals of this skill but dont have it myself yet. Gaige is still sitting pretty @ 35.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#13CORNBRE4DPosted 4/24/2013 8:29:39 PM
Black hole for the crowd control
---
Twitter.com/CORNBRE4D - XBOX LIVE: it is Cornbread
Music: http://www.datpiff.com/profile/IX_Cornbread_XI
#14ProcrastinaterPosted 4/24/2013 8:35:11 PM
The shield he wears is only linked to what you're wearing when you call him out.

Once he's out, you can switch to something else.
---
Procrastinater - So Good
~*Board 8 Late Night Crew*~
#15LaharPosted 4/24/2013 9:26:20 PM
When I tried the skill on UVHM, I had the Hide, an Evolution, an Impaler, and Love Thumper to play with. The Evolution with its elemental resists and health regen fared the best. Impaler might've been OK in TVHM, I don't know, but DT was taken down too fast.
---
It's raining
luggage and babies and limbs and Daddy doesn't come home.