Has anyone ever found a legendary from a chest/vending machine?

#31JkickitPosted 4/25/2013 12:18:51 PM
TombStoneChucky posted...
SL_Tops10 posted...
I've gotten an Infinity and a Legendary Commando mod out of chests. I've NEVER seen a legendary in a vending machine. D:

You are so lucky for finding an infinity. I have farmed for so long that I just gave up and caved in and had someone give it to me.

That's because its bugged in TVHM and UVHM in case you didn't know :/
---
Deal with it- http://tinyurl.com/amdcu8s FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/MW2
#32gorfPosted 4/25/2013 12:21:18 PM
Found a level 43 Legendary Siren mod in a chest in the Scarlet DLC.
#33BayouJoePosted 4/25/2013 12:37:08 PM
Yep!
---
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
#34ssj954vegitoPosted 4/25/2013 12:41:56 PM
Yes, a double Logan's gun in a opportunity chest after farming wilhelm for days.
---
proud to be a strange EPic
You ever notice that everything in the universe spins.
#35EarlJensonPosted 4/25/2013 1:13:42 PM
Rolling Thunder out of the ammo machine outside Zed's in Sanctuary.
Neogenator in the Zed's vendor outside Marcus's in Sanctuary.

Slagga in chests at Terramorphous Peak and the elevator area of Sawtooth Cauldron.
B!tch in the chest at the end of the "Too Close for Missiles" area in the Dust.
Pandemic in a chest in the Drydocks area of Three Horns Divide.
Striker and Baby Maker in the chests in Marcus' Storeroom after Where Angels Fear to Tread part 2.

Got a lot of use out of that Pandemic -- Three Horns Divide is mostly level 7, but there are a few chests that are level 14, the Drydock ones among them. So it stayed relevant, and was particularly nice to have when storming through A Dam Fine Rescue.
#36capnovanPosted 4/25/2013 1:49:03 PM
Yes to both, also a Pearl from a chest
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
#37PapaJebus1988Posted 4/25/2013 2:03:07 PM
I found a lvl 9 rolling thunder in the vending machine at Ellie's garage........yaaaaaay
---
GT:PapaJebus
#38ChinballzPosted 4/25/2013 3:05:00 PM
Never in a vending or slot machine, and two out of Treasure Room farming (a level 50 Explosive Fastball, and a level 35 White Death after I forgot to set the difficulty to TVH).
---
TORGUE!!!
#39xXDragonBladeXxPosted 4/25/2013 3:42:05 PM
Azrael0206 posted...
xXDragonBladeXx posted...
I got a Double Penetrating Unkempt Harold from the vending machine in T.K Baha's house. It was the item of the day.

That was the item of the playthrough.

It was either that or the practicable conference call the Warrior dropped me. That DPUH is awesome though my lvl 40 char was still using it.
#40JkickitPosted 4/25/2013 3:51:29 PM
Azrael0206 posted...
I got a Double Penetrating Unkempt Harold from the vending machine in T.K Baha's house. It was the item of the day.

That was the item of the playthrough.

It was either that or the practicable conference call the Warrior dropped me. That DPUH is awesome though my lvl 40 char was still using it.

Eh, not as rare. Specially with the moonshot.
---
Deal with it- http://tinyurl.com/amdcu8s FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/MW2