The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Poll: How you feel about the LLM getting patched

#1TimeoniousPosted 4/25/2013 9:26:05 AM
How do you feel about Gearbox patching the LLM in the "Doctor's Quest" mission? - Results (215 votes)
I think they should patch it.
6.51% (14 votes)
They shouldn't patch it, it's just going to make the community angry.
20.93% (45 votes)
If they are going to patch this they should patch all the other bugs.
16.74% (36 votes)
I don't think they should patch this but patch other bugs in game.
34.88% (75 votes)
I don't really care.
19.53% (42 votes)
Other (say in comments).
1.4% (3 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Personally, i don't think they should patch it but patch other bugs. It's by far hard enough to farm a lot of the legendaries without LLM and even with them the chance of getting the one you want is slim.

I wish they would patch the warrior loot glitch already (with it flying off map/under his body), the drop rates on some guns (like the infinity), and a few bugs with stats (my 600k hoplite with a 30% shield capacity increase get a 1800 buff).
---
XBL: Timeonious | Steam ID: Timeonious
White FC: 5415 0091 7431
#2PanopictonguyPosted 4/25/2013 9:30:54 AM
They're working on a fix for Doc Mercy, they know him and Flynt have their droo pools broken in TVHM and beyond.

Apparently Hoplite & Tortoise get a shield bonus from their red text that is noy affected by Stat bonus. it is only applied to the base capacity.

I'vr also heard theres a seperate modifier for high cap shields and low cap shields that scale with level. low cap shields gets a higher boost than high cap shields. To the best of my knowledge they are working as intended.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#3XtremeEXCALIBERPosted 4/25/2013 9:32:31 AM
I just got to WEP and only farmed the midgets five times. I got one bladed veruc and a few eridian relics but I really don't see the issue. If people want to spend time grinding the area who is anyone to tell someone how to play the game? If they do decide to patch this it's just another way for GBX to tell us how to play their game which I don't agree with. There are far worse things that can be done and this to mee seems very miniscule.
---
If you fail at suicide, what else is there?
Xbox Gamertag J0NASAURUS REX
#4killbot357Posted 4/25/2013 9:33:29 AM
I'd rather Gearbox patch the most common duping methods (dropping all items, dashboarding) before exploits like LLM spawning in the WEP.

But I don't really care either way.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers, Borderlands 2
#5WretchedOwlPosted 4/25/2013 9:37:39 AM
killbot357 posted...
I'd rather Gearbox patch the most common duping methods (dropping all items, dashboarding) before exploits like LLM spawning in the WEP.

As far as I know, its impossible for them to fix this shy of making the entire game serverside.

And I agree with TC, there's way more stuff that actually NEEDS fixed, like the stupid little bugs that make some gameplay really annoying. They'll overlook this in a heartbeat, but as soon as someone finds an easy way to get gear, they're bringing down the hammer Auchwitz style.
---
Some doors are best left closed, because once open, they're easy to walk through again and again.
-- GT: Wretched Owls
#6BigSai29Posted 4/25/2013 9:38:01 AM
It was ok to use Doctor's Orders to get Jimmy Jenkins before UVHM rolled out. Now that it is farmable, it must get nerfed because I don't like the way you play.
#7IzuyaKusunagi69Posted 4/25/2013 9:39:47 AM
BULLKAKA!!!!!!!
---
B****, you just jealous of my Super Sayian swagga!
#8killbot357Posted 4/25/2013 9:40:52 AM
WretchedOwl posted...
killbot357 posted...

As far as I know, its impossible for them to fix this shy of making the entire game serverside.

And I agree with TC, there's way more stuff that actually NEEDS fixed, like the stupid little bugs that make some gameplay really annoying. They'll overlook this in a heartbeat, but as soon as someone finds an easy way to get gear, they're bringing down the hammer Auchwitz style.

Two pretty easy fixes would be autosave on item drop, or making it impossible for others to pick up items you've dropped.

It wouldn't cut out duping entirely, but would cut down on the "Jump into Sanctuary, unload all items, dashboard out" style of duping.

That said, I'm not as against it as I was a few months ago. I'm still not into duping, but I only get annoyed about it when people beg for items.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers, Borderlands 2
#9PanopictonguyPosted 4/25/2013 9:42:40 AM
BigSai29 posted...
It was ok to use Doctor's Orders to get Jimmy Jenkins before UVHM rolled out. Now that it is farmable, it must get nerfed because I don't like the way you play.

People didn't spend Weeks farming jimmy non-stop. not to mention "item of the day" thread primarily consist of "what I got from midgets today post."

I guess they could change the name of the game to Midgetlands abs make the entire have a corridor full of cardboard boxes. The walls still be Cyan, Yellow, & purple for extra enjoyment.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#10Timeonious(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 9:45:26 AM
The major thing i see here is that farming LLM doesn't hurt anyone else, but by riding the game of the bug the people who want legendaries are gonna have to work for it. I play this game for fun not work.

Also on the duping issue, personally i am fine with it. My friend and I play a lot together and the fact that Pete can drop an item but only one of us can have it annoys me. That being said i don't like beggers too much.
---
XBL: Timeonious | Steam ID: Timeonious
White FC: 5415 0091 7431