Poll: How you feel about the LLM getting patched

#41BombermanXPosted 4/25/2013 5:48:15 PM
Other

LLM, huh?? What kind of glitch was LLM?
---
When I'm concentrating, I never have more than one drink before dinner, but I do like that one to be large and very strong and very cold and very well-made.
#42SinisterBladePosted 4/25/2013 5:57:49 PM
Agreed.

Im sick of all this polite mess in PR and whatnot. Stop being polite and be real.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#43MTGxerxesPosted 4/25/2013 6:19:24 PM
Its frustrating for me, because I was just a little bit before the quest in my playthrough. I was gunna do some runs of them when I got there in the story, and now this happens right before I made it far enough -_-

But in reality, it sounds like its something that shouldn't have existed int he first place. Other bugs should be fixed too though for sure.
---
Youtube: MTGXerxes. Pokemon DP, Mega Man 1-6, X, X4, Breath of Fire 1-2, Magic 2013, etc.
Gamertag: MtG Xerxes --- Gamestop Manager
#44fredbeatswilmaPosted 4/25/2013 6:21:27 PM
MTGxerxes posted...
Its frustrating for me, because I was just a little bit before the quest in my playthrough. I was gunna do some runs of them when I got there in the story, and now this happens right before I made it far enough -_-

But in reality, it sounds like its something that shouldn't have existed int he first place. Other bugs should be fixed too though for sure.

It's not a bug.
---
uh huh, herbal derbally berbil urbil
#45InfinityZEROPosted 4/25/2013 7:15:20 PM
Panopictonguy posted...

Farming & Casual do not go in the same sentence. Rare loot is not suppose to be easier to acquire. Everything can drop everything except uniques. Your increased odds for loot come from bosses. If you wanna just play casually, play casually. Gearbox just wants people to play the game they created. Shortcutting to max level and exploiting a quest for easy rare droos is not what they want.

You noticw they gave us a infinitely repeatable play through?

Farming in this game is not hard, its tedious. You're at the mercy of drop rates. Easily killing several several robots and stuff is not hard, just tedious. It's BS you're at the mercy of terrible drop rates. This isn't like farming difficult creatures in other games.
---
"Learn the lesson that George Lucas fails to learn: despite the fact that you created this series, it doesn't belong in your hands." Langis on Sonic
#46VirtusEtIgnisPosted 4/25/2013 7:32:25 PM
danishjuggler21 posted...
killbot357 posted...
I wonder if people who whine about Gearbox patching exploits also complain you can't use a rocket launcher when playing chess.

Wait, wait, wait.... Back up. Are you implying that some people play chess WITHOUT rocket launchers?!

My god, some people are BORING.

HA HA HA HA HA!!! Oh, my God! That was awesome! :,D
---
Leadership Excellence
A Gentleman and a Scholar
#47SinisterBladePosted 4/25/2013 7:44:27 PM
danishjuggler21 posted...
killbot357 posted...
I wonder if people who whine about Gearbox patching exploits also complain you can't use a rocket launcher when playing chess.

Wait, wait, wait.... Back up. Are you implying that some people play chess WITHOUT rocket launchers?!

My god, some people are BORING.

We at the TORGUE Corporation sincerely believe that this is ***** awesome!
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#48MTGxerxesPosted 4/25/2013 7:52:24 PM
fredbeatswilma posted...
MTGxerxes posted...

It's not a bug.

Or you can argue semantics, thats cool. You know exactly what I mean. There are tons of issues with the game that should be fixed such as loot falling through the floor, and its pretty safe to say an essential guaranteed spawn rate on four loot midgets was NOT intentional.
---
Youtube: MTGXerxes. Pokemon DP, Mega Man 1-6, X, X4, Breath of Fire 1-2, Magic 2013, etc.
Gamertag: MtG Xerxes --- Gamestop Manager
#49fredbeatswilmaPosted 4/25/2013 8:07:01 PM
MTGxerxes posted...
fredbeatswilma posted...
MTGxerxes posted...

It's not a bug.

Or you can argue semantics, thats cool. You know exactly what I mean. There are tons of issues with the game that should be fixed such as loot falling through the floor, and its pretty safe to say an essential guaranteed spawn rate on four loot midgets was NOT intentional.

It's part of the quest mechanic. The echo is hidden in a box. Boxes are nicely lined up in a row so most players would open them. You open the box a loot midget pops out. Once you grab the echo no more loot midgets spawn.

Another part of the quest is releasing some additional stalkers to get an echo. Are those stalkers bugs? No, it pertains to the quest.

It's as much as a bug as gaige not being able to infinity after putting points in smaller lighter faster. Hint: it's not a bug either
---
uh huh, herbal derbally berbil urbil
#50booyakasha128Posted 4/25/2013 10:30:08 PM
I can't pretend to know how the bug fixes in this game work or what their priority list is but it seems to me like all the stupid s*** like loot falling through floors and various character glitches could've been fixed long before something that has slightly better drops than the rest of the game.
---
My name is Booya, and tacos rule (b^_^)b
http://www.last.fm/user/booyakasha128