Hey, does anyone have a level 53 or below Legendary Hunter Class Mod for zer0?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Hey, does anyone have a level 53 or below Legendary Hunter Class Mod for zer0?
2 years ago#1
I have a bunch of level 61 weapons to trade.

just list a weapon's name and your gamertag and i'll message you if I have it.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/BigRobb/
2 years ago#2
I can make one specific to your level if youd like :P. let me know on xbl and i can do it for ya
---
Current GT: Wet 8 Year Old
Thank you Based God
2 years ago#3
some examples.

I have like five or six different types of unkempt harolds, two of them being DPUHs, neither of those are perfect parts and stuff though.

Hell fire, dubble gub, 4 white deaths, two shock, a slag, and non-ele. non-ele practicable butcher, badaboom, kerblaster, prazma canons, 2 slaggas, bullets go fasterifed and i think akurate. two social b****es. corrosive and non-ele.

and plenty of others

like a sawbar, slag and shock avenger, non-ele rabid shreddifier w/ 15.5 fire rate

and several infinities, 2 or 3 non-ele, a corrosive and a shock. slag potent rubi, sublime volcano and another one. nukem, shock and corrosive sandhawk. fire norfleet, lbd stormfront, rbrzd pandemic and slag bouncing bonnie. 2 incendiary nasty suprises. two neogenators, two bee shields, fabled tortoise, the cradle. pearl storm rifle.
(edited by BigRobb2389)
2 years ago#4
level 61 legendary class mods for siren, gunzerker, and commando.

and thanks man, I appreciate the offer, but you don't gotta go through the trouble, i don't like messing with gibbed stuff much anyway.
2 years ago#5
Careful with partially spelling out the name of the SMG from Bunker, you can get modded for "Censor Bypassing", just an FYI.
---
GT: Dark Guardian88
3DS FC: 1375-7986-1634
2 years ago#6
i feel its censored enough.

the first letter is allowed, and the core word is censored.

i hear ya though man, thanks for looking out.
2 years ago#7
BigRobb2389 posted...
i feel its censored enough.

the first letter is allowed, and the core word is censored.

i hear ya though man, thanks for looking out.

No problem, just sorta passing it around as I was modded for it. Seems kinda stupid cause it's the actual name of an item, but eh, what can you do?
---
GT: Dark Guardian88
3DS FC: 1375-7986-1634
2 years ago#8
knock the moderators over the head with a giant trout.
2 years ago#9
thats a joke, guys.
2 years ago#10
feel free to inquire about the weapons.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Hey, does anyone have a level 53 or below Legendary Hunter Class Mod for zer0?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived