how modding has been

#1plasmatic529Posted 4/25/2013 6:55:40 PM
Ive had alot or fun learning different things to do. So far ive only learned to manipulate levels of other items and make a few popular items from scratch. I dont do black items but would love to get more practice in. If you have an item you want designed for your level and it can be found in game shoot me a message via xbl and I'll see what I can do :) and I know I'll get reported or hated on for this post....blah blah I'm not going to jump in anyones game and use crazy mods. Its just for those who appreciate it and have fun with it.
---
GT: Plasmatic529
alt GT: Plasmatic alt
#2hybrid_5tigmataPosted 4/25/2013 7:17:55 PM
If youd like. I can give you some pointers on how to mod more advanced. If you do lmk homie, i got it down to a T now :D
---
Current GT: Wet 8 Year Old
Thank you Based God
#3plasmatic529(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 7:55:45 PM
Define more advanced lol
---
GT: Plasmatic529
alt GT: Plasmatic alt
#4KellyRipyaPosted 4/25/2013 8:16:03 PM
Se7enSins has a lot of great tutorials and codes galore, you prolly already know that though :)
---
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain
GT: Althea N Hell
#5biglittleman12Posted 4/25/2013 8:18:13 PM
plasmatic529 posted...
Ive had alot or fun learning different things to do. So far ive only learned to manipulate levels of other items and make a few popular items from scratch. I dont do black items but would love to get more practice in. If you have an item you want designed for your level and it can be found in game shoot me a message via xbl and I'll see what I can do :) and I know I'll get reported or hated on for this post....blah blah I'm not going to jump in anyones game and use crazy mods. Its just for those who appreciate it and have fun with it.

what can ye do with class mods or shields?
---
GT: Biglittleman13
#6xboxBUNZILLAPosted 4/25/2013 8:30:37 PM
Thanks for the update.
---
word to the wise, turn off your BAR before you dashboard. :)
BayouJoe posted... Cool, I found the duct tape, no more interruptions from the young uns.