How would you improve this game?

#1Alienbob151Posted 4/25/2013 9:22:35 PM
1) As I've said before, dungeons (like Hero's Pass, but without another loading screen/fast travel point between the Pass and the Warrior). This would make farming more than just repeatedly shooting one enemy to death. You'd actually have to fight through some enemies to get to the enemy you wanted to farm.

2) Increased drop rates for purple and legendary items. And, some legendary items should drop more often than others.

3) Specific loot tables for each boss; we already kinda have this, but I'd prefer it to be even more extreme. Also, no specific loots drops from chests (so, like, a certain legendary item couldn't only spawn in containers).

4) Bind on equip legendary weapons. You cannot trade or drop legendary weapons that you have already equipped.

5) When a legendary drops, a dice roll is initiated. Whoever wins that roll gets the gun. OR Everyone in the party receives the legendary weapon.

6) More typical RPG roles (DPS, Tank, Healer, etc.) that are more necessary to survival.

7) Seamless open world (except for dungeons like Bloodshot Stronghold, Firehawk, etc.), that's also smaller. More varied quests, more repeatable quests, more uses for Eridium (they shouldn't even have introduced Seraph crystals).

8) Able to have three specs that you can switch to on the fly. Need to switch from Cata Maya to Harmony? Just go activate that 2nd spec at the Respec station.

9) More customization. Heads are fine, skins should be more than just pallet swaps (be more like heads, but for the rest of the body). You can mess with the color pallet yourself, from the beginning.
---
Currently Playing: Bioshock: Infinite and Tomb Raider
Gamertag: Hipster Medic
#2chuckleswoodPosted 4/25/2013 9:30:03 PM
I'd take grenades and all the action skills out cause they're OP and for casuals.
---
"There it is you guys.....Mee-Krob"
#32Love4LifePosted 4/25/2013 9:31:43 PM
Alienbob151 posted...
1) As I've said before, dungeons (like Hero's Pass, but without another loading screen/fast travel point between the Pass and the Warrior). This would make farming more than just repeatedly shooting one enemy to death. You'd actually have to fight through some enemies to get to the enemy you wanted to farm.

2) Increased drop rates for purple and legendary items. And, some legendary items should drop more often than others.

3) Specific loot tables for each boss; we already kinda have this, but I'd prefer it to be even more extreme. Also, no specific loots drops from chests (so, like, a certain legendary item couldn't only spawn in containers).

4) Bind on equip legendary weapons. You cannot trade or drop legendary weapons that you have already equipped.

5) When a legendary drops, a dice roll is initiated. Whoever wins that roll gets the gun. OR Everyone in the party receives the legendary weapon.

6) More typical RPG roles (DPS, Tank, Healer, etc.) that are more necessary to survival.

7) Seamless open world (except for dungeons like Bloodshot Stronghold, Firehawk, etc.), that's also smaller. More varied quests, more repeatable quests, more uses for Eridium (they shouldn't even have introduced Seraph crystals).

8) Able to have three specs that you can switch to on the fly. Need to switch from Cata Maya to Harmony? Just go activate that 2nd spec at the Respec station.

9) More customization. Heads are fine, skins should be more than just pallet swaps (be more like heads, but for the rest of the body). You can mess with the color pallet yourself, from the beginning.

1) No, Just No. I don't want to go through said dungeon every time I want to ' Farm ' its rare drop. and You can stay in the vault of the warrior to farm that too.

2) Random Drops are random. I like them they way there are, just the loot tables need to be fixed ( ie. Doc Mercy and his .01 Inifinity. )

3) Any Legendary can spawn in a chest -_- and the loot tables are currently being looked at and hopefully fixed by GBX.)

4) Why? Makes It unfair if your loot was ninja'd by a friend, removes the trade aspect of the game, makes things harder to obtain will piss off everyone.

5) Takes from the looting aspect of the game and can be abused by split screening. Unless things are account bound which won't happen.

6) WE already have that.....

7) you want all areas to be on one map..... No... Just No... that would be irritating, even with fast travel, no game is like that.

8) Store 2 builds? Not a trerrible Idea, but you will still need to respect anyway.

9) I'm lazy and I like my current heads / skins, I don't see the need to " Make your own "
---
Video Game Challenges:
Treat Everyday as your last because tomorrow may never come.
#4xlinerPosted 4/25/2013 9:33:11 PM
1) Remove Zer0
2) Dual Wield attachment
3) More legendaries & uniques
4) More playthroughs
5) Daily & Weekly challenges/events
6) Better save features
7) No duplication
8) 8 player lobbies
9) LV. 100 cap
10) More Customization
11) 12 Classes
12) More Tiny Tina
13) In-game web browser
14) That's all I can think of.
---
No.
#5drake_skullPosted 4/25/2013 9:33:25 PM
Nerf the nerf bat. Enough change. Make the game more like BL1, give us more stat variation on guns instead of making them harder to get.
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
http://www.youtube.com/user/Drakeskull23
#6Flow_149Posted 4/25/2013 10:12:39 PM(edited)
1) Rolling for dropped legendaries, along with an announcement when a player receives it
2) Increased loot chests and common enemy drops, (multiplayer only)limit players to only being able to pick up one item from chest; the focus should be on the gameplay, not making a mad dash to show off your ninja skills
3) Increased Bank Space from the start
4) Inclusion of more vehicles, more vehicle heavy combat in some parts of the game
5) More weapon variety (not less)
6) More detailed day/night cycles, weather
7) Multiple hub areas and a more "open" open world
8) Clothing options
9) Option to turn off mini-map and objectives
10) More serious take on story-telling

EDIT:
11) Change how melee is done, to make it easier to score critical hits
12) Claptrap as playable character :P
13) 3rd person mode
#7Alienbob151(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 9:52:59 PM
2Love4Life posted...

1) No, Just No. I don't want to go through said dungeon every time I want to ' Farm ' its rare drop. and You can stay in the vault of the warrior to farm that too.

2) Random Drops are random. I like them they way there are, just the loot tables need to be fixed ( ie. Doc Mercy and his .01 Inifinity. )

3) Any Legendary can spawn in a chest -_- and the loot tables are currently being looked at and hopefully fixed by GBX.)

4) Why? Makes It unfair if your loot was ninja'd by a friend, removes the trade aspect of the game, makes things harder to obtain will piss off everyone.

5) Takes from the looting aspect of the game and can be abused by split screening. Unless things are account bound which won't happen.

6) WE already have that.....

7) you want all areas to be on one map..... No... Just No... that would be irritating, even with fast travel, no game is like that.

8) Store 2 builds? Not a trerrible Idea, but you will still need to respect anyway.

9) I'm lazy and I like my current heads / skins, I don't see the need to " Make your own "

1) So you'd rather quit to the main menu after you glitch the boss into submission 500 times so that you can get some random legendary that you weren't even farming for? Cute.

2) So the Gunerang should drop just as often the Infinity? Ok. Lets just ignore the fact that some legendary weapons are OBVIOUSLY better than others.

3) Fair point, but I'd rather chests just have purples and not oranges. And have higher level loot more often. Legendary guns should be gotten from legendary creatures.

4) It helps prevent duping, and it doesn't harm trading at all. If you want to trade or dupe it, just don't equip it.

5) How exactly can this be abused? And, how does it take away from the loot aspect? At all? Ever play WoW, or Diablo, or any other loot game?

6) Lolno. We don't. We have characters who are bulkier than others, not characters who actively fill a role. Salvador can't tank well enough, and Maya can't heal well enough.

7) Uhhh, Skyrim? RPGs generally have all major areas on one seamless map. And the world would be SMALLER. Currently the game is mostly empty space. Why not just make a world that was smaller but more substantial?

8) No, you wouldn't need to respec. You could just change to a different skill set on the fly. Like in WoW.

9) So you don't want more options? Ok. Understood. Never go into video game development.
---
Currently Playing: Bioshock: Infinite and Tomb Raider
Gamertag: Hipster Medic
#8Master_RadoriPosted 4/25/2013 10:08:01 PM
More Mister Torgue

And uh, the other stuff that people mentioned.

But mainly more Torgue.
---
The Name is Radori. #1 player in Clash of NInja Revolution 3! Skype: Radori_Nighthawk XBLGT: Radoric