Loot Midgets are AWESOME

#1krakos000Posted 4/26/2013 1:20:32 AM
Yesterday I had just gotten to Thousand Cuts in UVHM with my neighbor online. We decided to farm some loot midgets separately solo. Up til now I had not seen a pearl or a legendary drop in UVHM except for the Hornet.

In two days of farming I (by myself) have got:
2 Avengers, slag lvl 57 and regular lvl 59
lvl 59 Two-Fer Unforgiven
lvl 58 Fashionable Storm
lvl 59 Sawbar
lvl 59 slag Stalker
lvl 58 Logan's Gun
lvl 58 Skullmasher
lvl 58 Stiff Unkempt Harold
lvl 57 Storm Front
lvl 59 Legendary Mechromancer Class Mod, 35 % cooldown rate

and many many relics ranging from lvl 57 to 60

Each run of Thousand Cuts i had at least 1 midget spawn, the most during one run was 5. The Sawbar came out of the red chest but the rest were from LLM.

My neighbor was not so lucky as he only got one slag stalker and one pandemic grenade mod and he farmed the same amount I did.

Just thought I'd share with you guys the first time Ive encountered/farmed LLM in UVHM.
What have you gotten from LLM today?
#2SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 4/26/2013 1:39:03 AM
What level are you?
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#3SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 4/26/2013 1:40:21 AM
How many runs is that?

Also, do you prefer to go through the Slab camp, or up/down the mountain to/from the bunker?
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#4krakos000(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 4:36:13 AM
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
How many runs is that?

Also, do you prefer to go through the Slab camp, or up/down the mountain to/from the bunker?

I go through the Slab Camp, all around there, down to terramorphus, to the buzzard factory
Im level 60 now but not at the quest for the bunker yet because i am helping friends catch up to where Im at.

Um i dont know exactly how many runs, i do about 6-10 every hour I think, did it for a few hours both days.