Jackpot! I hit the JACKPOT!!!

#1ProdigalDragonPosted 4/26/2013 6:08:09 AM
So I walk in to Moxxi's pull both levers and go back to watching a video on my computer when I hear all this commotion. I almost couldn't believe my eyes! There was a Legendary sitting in the slot machine to the left!

I walk over to it (I always hop up on the counter and watch the machines) and at first I think it's a corrosive infinity. I pick it up and it's a lvl61 Corrosive Dependable Gunerang. My first Gunerang ever btw.

I don't know what makes this thing legendary but I have every intention of finding out.

I may just sell my 59 Twin Hornet that I famed for on principle. At least till I farm for a 61.
---
The Prodigal Dragon
#2Johnnyying3Posted 4/26/2013 6:13:34 AM
Well done sir! My first and only slot legendary was a Hornet ironically enuff anyways the Gunerang I believe when reloaded is thrown like a boomerang but in a straight line and will explode on impact when it hits an enemy, but beware if it doesn't cuz it's coming back to you!
#3Pvt-SpoonPosted 4/26/2013 6:21:22 AM
Nice hit, congrats. I personally didn't like the gunerang, but hey, you got something out of there other than BOOM TIME !
---
A pessimist is just an optimist with more experience.
#4outcast1398Posted 4/26/2013 8:39:24 AM(edited)
So technically are any Legendary weapons a possibility from the slots? I know it's a long shot indeed, but just curious.

Oh and congrats TC.. I know with my first run I spent a lot of $$ (for some reason) at the slots with nothing awesome to show for it :)
#5RineN1Posted 4/26/2013 8:56:33 AM
outcast1398 posted...
So technically are any Legendary weapons a possibility from the slots? I know it's a long shot indeed, but just curious.

Oh and congrats TC.. I know with my first run I spent a lot of $$ (for some reason) at the slots with nothing awesome to show for it :)

According to wikia, yup
Except the Longbow and another that evades me now...i think the norfleet
---
GT: RineN1. State you are from here before adding!
Waiting for: BioShock: Infinite(360) Playing: Terraria(XBLA) Watching: Seitokai Yakuindomo
#6SylistaPosted 4/26/2013 9:22:22 AM
I passed the 250,000 dollar milestone for the challenge right before going to battle the Warrior for the first time so I decided to blow all of my money on the slots since there was no way I was going to advance the challenge during that play through. One pull, jackpot Shredifier. Came in really useful for the boss.
---
Everyday I'm shufflin'. Except weekends and every alternate Tuesday. Oh, and most of August.
#7JkickitPosted 4/26/2013 9:28:03 AM
Gunerang is fun, but kinda trash..
---
Deal with it- http://tinyurl.com/amdcu8s FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/MW2
#8PDXRoverMechPosted 4/26/2013 9:44:10 AM
good to know theres a challenge for it. i ran the slots for a half hour this morning with not much luck.
#9tony8669Posted 4/26/2013 11:06:25 AM
PDXRoverMech posted...
good to know theres a challenge for it. i ran the slots for a half hour this morning with not much luck.

Every character I started, I'd complete this challenge. Primarily because slots is a quick and pretty cheap (early in the game) way to get eridium.