Jackpot! I hit the JACKPOT!!!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Jackpot! I hit the JACKPOT!!!
3 years ago#1
So I walk in to Moxxi's pull both levers and go back to watching a video on my computer when I hear all this commotion. I almost couldn't believe my eyes! There was a Legendary sitting in the slot machine to the left!

I walk over to it (I always hop up on the counter and watch the machines) and at first I think it's a corrosive infinity. I pick it up and it's a lvl61 Corrosive Dependable Gunerang. My first Gunerang ever btw.

I don't know what makes this thing legendary but I have every intention of finding out.

I may just sell my 59 Twin Hornet that I famed for on principle. At least till I farm for a 61.
The Prodigal Dragon
3 years ago#2
Well done sir! My first and only slot legendary was a Hornet ironically enuff anyways the Gunerang I believe when reloaded is thrown like a boomerang but in a straight line and will explode on impact when it hits an enemy, but beware if it doesn't cuz it's coming back to you!
3 years ago#3
Nice hit, congrats. I personally didn't like the gunerang, but hey, you got something out of there other than BOOM TIME !
A pessimist is just an optimist with more experience.
3 years ago#4
So technically are any Legendary weapons a possibility from the slots? I know it's a long shot indeed, but just curious.

Oh and congrats TC.. I know with my first run I spent a lot of $$ (for some reason) at the slots with nothing awesome to show for it :)
3 years ago#5
outcast1398 posted...
So technically are any Legendary weapons a possibility from the slots? I know it's a long shot indeed, but just curious.

Oh and congrats TC.. I know with my first run I spent a lot of $$ (for some reason) at the slots with nothing awesome to show for it :)

According to wikia, yup
Except the Longbow and another that evades me now...i think the norfleet
GT: RineN1. State you are from here before adding!
Waiting for: BioShock: Infinite(360) Playing: Terraria(XBLA) Watching: Seitokai Yakuindomo
3 years ago#6
I passed the 250,000 dollar milestone for the challenge right before going to battle the Warrior for the first time so I decided to blow all of my money on the slots since there was no way I was going to advance the challenge during that play through. One pull, jackpot Shredifier. Came in really useful for the boss.
Everyday I'm shufflin'. Except weekends and every alternate Tuesday. Oh, and most of August.
3 years ago#7
Gunerang is fun, but kinda trash..
Deal with it- http://tinyurl.com/amdcu8s FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/MW2
3 years ago#8
good to know theres a challenge for it. i ran the slots for a half hour this morning with not much luck.
3 years ago#9
PDXRoverMech posted...
good to know theres a challenge for it. i ran the slots for a half hour this morning with not much luck.

Every character I started, I'd complete this challenge. Primarily because slots is a quick and pretty cheap (early in the game) way to get eridium.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Jackpot! I hit the JACKPOT!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived