LF: Cobra, Rough Rider, have alot to give( All Infinities,Norfleets,Sham,Bees..)

#1Johnnyying3Posted 4/26/2013 6:25:20 AM
Hey guys looking for a Cobra and a few others if a kind soul wouldn't mind helping me out. I'm also looking for a Rough Rider shield, Tum Tum Skullsmasher, and elemental Stalkers all lvl 61 of course. Have tons to trade or dupe: Infinities, fleets, Bees, sandhawks, rubis, let me know what ur lookin for and hopefully we can work sumthin out thx guys
#2MRDINO98Posted 4/26/2013 6:36:19 AM
I can help. Be on in about an hour. Need evis slag rubi and a high roid dmg love thumper 130k+
---
GT : Mr Dino1022
#3Johnnyying3(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 6:50:44 AM
I will check on the thumpers have 2 not sure of roid damage only have slag rubi as of now but still farming that mission for one, I do have a slag captain blades rapier ur welcome too aswell, anyway will be on after work today around 6ish est I have ur GT will let ya know thx man
#4Redrum0351Posted 4/26/2013 7:34:08 AM
I have the Skookum and tum tum cobra, a skookum skull masher which out dps the tum tum one and the rough rider . I think I have the pearl I had them all but went to the bathroom they were gone and my 3 yr old was sittin there lol. I am sure we can make a trade later you can post a much broader list it would help but def interested in that rapier.
---
GT: REdrUM0351
#5Johnnyying3(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 7:44:20 AM
Redrum0351 posted...
I have the Skookum and tum tum cobra, a skookum skull masher which out dps the tum tum one and the rough rider . I think I have the pearl I had them all but went to the bathroom they were gone and my 3 yr old was sittin there lol. I am sure we can make a trade later you can post a much broader list it would help but def interested in that rapier.

Ya we can def swap sum gear later, and I wood post a broader list but I really have a s@&t ton of gear it's just easier for guys to let me know what they need ya know. Send me a message on live or leave me ur GT and ill hit ya up when I get on thx man

GT: Old Sk00l Ying3 (zeros in sk00l)
#6Johnnyying3(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 7:47:44 AM
Sorry didnt see ur GT the first time my bad haha
#7Redrum0351Posted 4/26/2013 7:49:34 AM
GT in sig, Cool talk to you later.
---
GT: REdrUM0351