About to start new character, looking for really good modded shield

#11youngunner2123Posted 4/26/2013 4:27:32 PM
SaintRaven3571 posted...
Dude they both sound really good. Anyone have a link to a game save download?

O_o
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#12XcavvvPosted 4/26/2013 4:34:12 PM
I've got one that levels up with me and recites Face McShooty quotes everytime I take damage.

Mine just yells obcenities and dead baby jokes :(
---
XBL: Xcavvv
#133CDEDPosted 4/26/2013 4:56:36 PM
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
SaintRaven3571 posted...

Your mental capacity is that of a squirrel.

hey thats offensive to squirrels! don't group them in with tc.

also for some reaosn the gfaqs spell check just did this.

xboxBUNZILLA: subcutaneously
---
Resident GFAQS Lamborghini Sympathiser
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8455/7893178522_b49c0e106d_b.jpg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLSZZEJvCks
#14TsurukePosted 4/26/2013 5:21:28 PM(edited)
SaintRaven3571 posted...
Dude they both sound really good. Anyone have a link to a...?

For someone who's been here longer than I have, I'm surprised you didn't know that this kind of talk is not allowed here on GameFAQs (hence why you do not see a "Saves" section under any 360 game)...

I am truly flabbergasted...

Xcavvv posted...
I've got one that levels up with me and recites Face McShooty quotes everytime I take damage.

Mine just yells obcenities and dead baby jokes :(

Oooooh, you must have gotten the Very Rare variant.
#15Jambi_ManPosted 4/26/2013 6:26:15 PM
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
SaintRaven3571 posted...

Your mental capacity is that of a squirrel.

That's a bit generous.
---
Would you like to do battle with a Brony riding piggyback on a Rabid Stalker? If the answer is no, you are sad, and I've no desire to speak with you further.
#16Jambi_ManPosted 4/26/2013 6:37:08 PM
Hey TC, seriously....

I have a Paladin shield. It took me 256 warrior kills to turn it from a black rarity to an orange.... So it's totally legit now. I can dupe it to you.
---
Would you like to do battle with a Brony riding piggyback on a Rabid Stalker? If the answer is no, you are sad, and I've no desire to speak with you further.
#17fredbeatswilmaPosted 4/26/2013 6:41:58 PM
Jambi_Man posted...
Hey TC, seriously....

I have a Paladin shield. It took me 256 warrior kills to turn it from a black rarity to an orange.... So it's totally legit now. I can dupe it to you.

Will you be willing to trade for gem box or illumina? Maybe through in raiden esper or atma weapon?
---
uh huh, herbal derbally berbil urbil
#18Jambi_ManPosted 4/26/2013 6:51:17 PM
fredbeatswilma posted...
Jambi_Man posted...
Hey TC, seriously....

Will you be willing to trade for gem box or illumina? Maybe through in raiden esper or atma weapon?

No way man, I'll only trade it for an offering & genji glove. I'd love to quad wield DP Harolds & Sand Hawks.
---
#19TsurukePosted 4/26/2013 7:12:20 PM
Jambi_Man posted...
fredbeatswilma posted...
Jambi_Man posted...
Hey TC, seriously....

No way man, I'll only trade it for an offering & genji glove. I'd love to quad wield DP Harolds & Sand Hawks.

I'll duel you for it. I'll put up my McShooty Shield for that. No skills, no equipment. Bare bones fisticuffs. :)