Best slag weapon?

#1tony8669Posted 4/26/2013 2:31:25 PM
Was thinking about this yesterday- what would be the most effective Slag weapon?

I'm thinking possibly something with either a high pellet count or fire rate, and maybe something that hits a big area so you can slag as many enemies as possible?

LOL was thinking a slag infinity would be good, but looked it up and saw there isn't such a thing.
#2hybrid_5tigmataPosted 4/26/2013 2:34:02 PM
Id say get a binary rubi, mainly because it heals you also
---
Current GT: Wet 8 Year Old
Thank you Based God
#3tony8669(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 2:46:27 PM
hybrid_5tigmata posted...
Id say get a binary rubi, mainly because it heals you also

That is nice, but I'm thinking more about the most effective vehicle for delivering the slag status.
#4RB___OGPosted 4/26/2013 2:47:44 PM
Slag Nasty Surprise grenade, or Bouncing Bonnie.

Bonus because you don't have to switch weapons to apply
#5fluffysplatPosted 4/26/2013 2:47:56 PM
Slagga. Three bullets per trigger pull, high fire rate, huge clip, huge chance of slag. If you want to slag, it's the way to go.
---
XBox: AFSplat
#6killbot357Posted 4/26/2013 2:49:05 PM
Slagga.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers, Borderlands 2
#7tony8669(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 2:52:51 PM
fluffysplat posted...
Slagga. Three bullets per trigger pull, high fire rate, huge clip, huge chance of slag. If you want to slag, it's the way to go.

Yeah, this is what I usually use, although I have a nice level 50 Slag Kitten which was also effective (I usually switched to that if I was using an SMG).

Was thinking a slag Avenger might be good.
#8xboxBUNZILLAPosted 4/26/2013 2:54:51 PM
is this a trick question?
---
word to the wise, turn off your BAR before you dashboard. :)
BayouJoe posted... Cool, I found the duct tape, no more interruptions from the young uns.
#9TsurukePosted 4/26/2013 3:02:37 PM(edited)
tony8669 posted...
Was thinking about this yesterday- what would be the most effective Slag weapon?

I'm thinking possibly something with either a high pellet count or fire rate, and maybe something that hits a big area so you can slag as many enemies as possible?

LOL was thinking a slag infinity would be good, but looked it up and saw there isn't such a thing.

Honestly, depends on what you are looking for in a slagged weapon.
In response to your comment -- I would say the Slagga.
For damage purposes (without switching to a different weapon) I would say the Slagged Rubi. [For some reason I've noticed a slagged Rubi seems to do more damage by itself at a single strong enemy as opposed to the Slagga.

Slagga is a good crowd controller -- if not the best (besides a Norfleet...)
or if you want to use slag just to use slag without the need of switching weapons, get a Sticky Longbow (Singularity, optional) Slag Grenade.
#10pweidmanPosted 4/26/2013 3:06:21 PM
Homing slag grenades, and the more child grenades the better, are far more convenient and efficient than any weapon imo. Not so much switching and multiple enemies get slagged at once. Works rediculously well w/the commando and his turrets.

That said, I always use at least one slag weapon(as long as damage is also significant)as well. Don't have a lvl 61 Slagga yet to be fair and I'll test it but it will just replace my caster if it's good enough anyway.

And to the other poster: The slag Avenger sucks. Mine does at least.
---
GT= PWEID5